PDA

View Full Version : Is there much happening with Guayadeque at the moment?

JohneG
August 24th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I use Guayadeque and have been wondering for awhile if there will be a new version with new features etc. It's hard to find anything about this player online except for the thread on here (which is so big it takes ages to get through). Haven't been able to find anything on it about any recent goings on. Anyone able to fill me in?

gavdari
August 24th, 2010, 06:40 PM
The long post on this forum is a test request which is dedicated to bug solving and minor or major problems with the software. Meanwhile there are a few minor improvements that you may not notice in an everyday use. I didn't!
All in all, it's being improved, but I guess it's natural that the improvment rate decreases after a while.

anonbeat
August 24th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I use Guayadeque and have been wondering for awhile if there will be a new version with new features etc. It's hard to find anything about this player online except for the thread on here (which is so big it takes ages to get through). Haven't been able to find anything on it about any recent goings on. Anyone able to fill me in?

The 0.2.7 version will come out really soon. I just want to fix all bugs reported in the testing thread.
I had two hollidays weeks. Anyway litle improvements have been done in the latest days like fast editing for fields from the tracks list box or playlist list box.

Thanks for your interest