PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Reversing Title bar

jackbuntu-common
August 23rd, 2010, 10:21 PM
On the top of every window, there is a bar that contains the name of the application as well as the red "exit" button and two gray buttons that "minimize" and "maximize" or "restore" the window. Is there any way to reverse that bar so those buttons are on the right side instead of the left?

--Jack

mhgsys
August 23rd, 2010, 10:36 PM
Yes;

Go to System > Preferences >Appearance
Click Theme

And select a different theme;

DeathRabbit
August 23rd, 2010, 11:28 PM
If you are really in love with radiance, you can just find one of the right-justified themes, then go back and customize it to have all of the aspects of radiance. Kinda dumb that this isn't separate feature independent of theme choice imho. I understand why though. One of my friends put Ubuntu on his grandparents computer b/c he was tired of fixing their viri, so he just told them it was a mac :)

x19mark
August 28th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Hi, Jack,

Yes, there sure is. I had the same problem. After some fumbling around, I discovered (to my surprise and delight) the answer in the Ubuntu Help Center. Just single-click the circular blue icon with the big white question mark, single-click "Customizing Your Computer", and single-click "How can I move the window buttons to the top right of the window?" (If you don't want to bother with all that, just look at the attached screen shot of Ubuntu Help Center's answer!)

Have a lot of fun!!

Mark \\:D/