View Full Version : I know the answer is probably no...

August 22nd, 2010, 04:03 AM
I've recently discovered that I've been receiving some unwanted attention on an outside website because of an issue someone has with my attitude in some of my posts here at this forum. I fear I may be overreacting, but I'd like to be able to change my username in order to throw the person in question 'off the scent', so to speak.

If an administrator can find the time and chooses to oblige me, I will be eternally grateful. Thank you for your time.

August 22nd, 2010, 04:54 AM
Actually, this is one of the reasons we would make an exception. Send me a PM with your top three alternate choices and I'll take care of it.

August 22nd, 2010, 05:08 AM
This has been taken care of. I hope it helps. If you encounter abusive behavior on our site, let us know immediately by reporting the post or private message and we will deal with it. Unfortunately off site stuff is out of our scope, but we are happy to do what we can to help with a username change in this sort of instance.