PDA

View Full Version : Hey im Renderd

Renderd
August 18th, 2010, 08:12 AM
hello, i am a new user to Linux, i started with deb was way to much for me... then moved from distro to distro if i can recall i went from gentoo... to suse, a few others i cant remember there names. to mint and now I am on Sabayon... which so far i really like and havnt had much problems with other then the usual i just google search to figure out. i mainly hang out in the general help topics to see if i can "learn" anything and i do here and there... anyway just posting to say hello and i am really enjoying linux... if anyone has and hints, tips really anything it would be appreciative.

Thanks for reading
-Renderd

murderslastcrow
August 18th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Welcome- I believe there may be another area for introductions, but if not you're still very welcome here. To be honest, if you ran into Gentoo and tried to get that going, you probably know a bit more than the average Ubuntu user. What kinds of tips or hints were you interested in?

That's the thing with Linux- it's so broadly interesting, there's so much you could do.

Mr.Comix
August 18th, 2010, 09:38 AM
haha~im new to linux too

KiwiNZ
August 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Thread closed

We have an introduction thread here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1451097