PDA

View Full Version : Linux Certification Quiz

GoldBuggie
April 5th, 2006, 02:27 PM
I recently attended a seminar in Sweden about migrating to Linux. More specifically it turned out to mostly be migrating from solaris to Red Hat Enterprise. But the seminar had its good points and showed what the hard aces about moving from one system to another and what the benefits were.
I also learned that several LARGE companies use linux as their platform which for me was very nice to hear.

Anyway...they showed me this site https://www.redhat.com/training/ which has an online Pre-assessment Questionnaires. Takes about 15 minutes. You have to register for the site but if you take it immediatly and don't use the account anymore it will be removed within 1-2 weeks. I can recommend the test since it is very interesting to see what knowledge you have and what the certifications within linux gives you.

I do think the test focuses a bit to much on remembering what the exact parameter on this or that command does what it still is a fun thing and you might even learn or pick up a few things on the way.

Enjoy your linux training.