PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Need Only Professional

magedsoft
August 16th, 2010, 12:16 PM
hay all :

i have a little problem , in my country there is network everywhere each one get dsl line and make network to people and control in network by server microtik and my problem that :

the net is cut serval time by network's owner i use ubuntu 10.04
plz find way to prevent cut the net or how to hack this server to prevent him to cut the net connection

i'm waiting thank u >.......

magedsoft
August 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Welcome to Rola:
I've got a problem. I am a Internet service provided by one person. Which controls the service through Server Microtek. Often interrupt the communication I have many because I download from the internet and I want to find a way to prevent the net to cut me or how to penetrate the server Microtek note I put the word entry and PIN taking Ki Connect to the Internet

magedsoft
August 16th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hay everybody:

First of all i want to thank how made ubuntu forum too much
second i want to thanl all of user who i don't know them

my problem.
My network's owner used microtik server to control in the network i want find a way to prevent anyone cut the net on me i use ubuntu 10.04 and i love it
i hope u find a way to make it or hack it via terminal i hope

magedsoft
August 16th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Hay everybody:

First of all i want to thank how made ubuntu forum too much
second i want to thanl all of user who i don't know them

my problem.
My network's owner used microtik server to control in the network i want find a way to prevent anyone cut the net on me i use ubuntu 10.04 and i love it
i hope u find a way to make it or hack it via terminal i hope

Iowan
August 22nd, 2010, 05:23 PM
the net is cut serval time by network's ownerUnfortunately, being the owner gives them the right.

Merged four threads.
From Code of Conduct:
Please do not cross post, or post the same thing in multiple locations.