PDA

View Full Version : What crazy food does your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife make you eat?

PSioNiC STRaNGLeR
August 16th, 2010, 03:42 AM
My girlfriend put my basket of blueberries in the freezer without telling me. The next night she came over and we ate them while watching a movie. I made the mistake of telling her how much I loved them and now she put the cherries and bananas in there too!!!!:o

TriBlox6432
August 16th, 2010, 03:58 AM
I told her how much I loved spicy food. She now feeds me that crap that's in pepper spray. I can't even handle a single bite. Your whole head is on fire, your nostrils and throat closes up. It's horrible.

PSioNiC STRaNGLeR
August 16th, 2010, 04:01 AM
I told her how much I loved spicy food. She now feeds me that crap that's in pepper spray. I can't even handle a single bite. Your whole head is on fire, your nostrils and throat closes up. It's horrible.
hahahahahahaha too funny:KS

NightwishFan
August 16th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Frozen fruit is awesome! No shame in that at all.

Legendary_Bibo
August 16th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Her cooking...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Legendary_Bibo
August 16th, 2010, 04:17 AM
freaking double post

Cuddles McKitten
August 16th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Fast food. I don't get it since I can cook up a meal in as much time as it takes to agree on a place to go, drive there, order, and get the food (and for less money). I think she just doesn't want to clean up after me... or it's a subtle critique of my culinary abilities.

murderslastcrow
August 16th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Trust me, if you eat enough fast food, your body will want more of it without understanding just how bad it is. Same if you eat healthy- fast food won't make any sense to your stomach, not just your brain.

TriBlox6432
August 16th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Trust me, if you eat enough fast food, your body will want more of it without understanding just how bad it is. Same if you eat healthy- fast food won't make any sense to your stomach, not just your brain.

Seriously dude, I know. I've gone through both stages. Only wanting fast food, and eating at home sucked. And then eating at home was the way to be, and fast food is effing NASTY. Now I'm kinda like, I honestly don't care. Unless it's the chinese buffet. I will always go to that. <3

Legendary_Bibo
August 16th, 2010, 04:56 AM

It's actually the chemicals or something.

Honestly Big Macs are delicious, I don't care what cancer causing ingredients they put into it. As long as they keep it delicious.

Ms_Angel_D
August 16th, 2010, 05:02 AM
My hubby is Scottish and he's got me eating sausage rolls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sausage_roll), to me they are still the weirdest looking things, but they do taste good.

Riffer
August 16th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Sausage rolls rock. Still have a soft spot for Shepard's pie. I'm 54, nobody "MAKES" me anything, including broccoli.

spoons
August 16th, 2010, 08:07 AM
My hubby is Scottish and he's got me eating sausage rolls (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sausage_roll), to me they are still the weirdest looking things, but they do taste good.

Best thing to do is make your own, the ones we get over here in the UK in the shops and the like are not a patch on proper homemade sausage rolls with flaky pastry and proper pork sausage meat. :D

gnomeuser
August 16th, 2010, 09:58 AM
My fiancée is Brazilian and I am Danish, naturally the differing food cultures does tend to cause interesting situations. I do generally enjoy trying Brazilian food and most of it is very good, however they tend to handmake a lot of candy. Once she gave me something based on peanuts, firstly I loath peanuts (I must be the sole person on earth who never had a pb&j sandwich), secondly it was so sweet my mouth glued together.

I think she has a bigger problem with danish food, she does enjoy our love for potatos in all forms but the traditional eel gave her terrible gas and liver pate was met with a level of displeasure.

Also a previous girlfriend from the US encouraged me to try boiled peanuts, which is I admit the single most disgusting thing I ever tried eating, never the less I am glad I did try. Also tried hot ginger ale which second to mexican chilli beer is the most interesting yet least pleasurable drinking experience of my life.

Finally a couple of my friends have family and roots in Greenland, so occasionally they send home specialities which I always enjoy trying. Reindeer e.g. is really good, but whale I would recommend we stop hunting for food, it really doesn't taste much different than Tuna steak to me.

A friend of mine just returned from a 3 months experience trip in China and he told me that Yak meat is extremely delicious so that is on my list of things to try.

elliotn
August 16th, 2010, 12:01 PM
My girlfriend likes chocolate cake, i am fed up with being fed them

Mark76
August 16th, 2010, 12:05 PM
She's fattening you up for the main course.

She's a witch! :eek:

forrestcupp
August 16th, 2010, 06:39 PM
@gnomeuser
(I must be the sole person on earth who never had a pb&j sandwich)Do you like Nutella?

Reindeer e.g. is really goodMy son would be very upset to hear that you eat reindeer.

@elliotn
My girlfriend likes chocolate cake, i am fed up with being fed themAre you crazy? I'd be very happy if my wife made me eat chocolate cake all the time.

eriktheblu
August 16th, 2010, 08:13 PM
My wife is always cooking up these things called "vegetables".

I just don't get it.

gnomeuser
August 16th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Do you like Nutella?

Not recently but when I was a child, thlady is very partial to it though

My son would be very upset to hear that you eat reindeer.

You can tell him that in Greenland there are so many of them that if we didn't control the population they would end up eating everything and every animal would starve.

We eat only what is needed to keep the population level.

betrunkenaffe
August 17th, 2010, 01:10 AM
fruit and vegetables

forrestcupp
August 17th, 2010, 12:14 PM
You can tell him that in Greenland there are so many of them that if we didn't control the population they would end up eating everything and every animal would starve.

We eat only what is needed to keep the population level.
Just as long as you don't nab one of Santa's from the North Pole. ;)