PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] KDE KONTACT PIM & imap

riksaga
August 14th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Hello,

I was using a waaaay old kubuntu KONTACT w/ the oh so sweet and simple disconnected imap.

After my upgrade to the newest KUBUNTU, I remembered why I had not upgraded, but too late KONTACT will no longer work.

I've tried many many suggestions to reach ye old imap mail server but alas it will not happen.

I am not crazy about evolution, and the anakondi server isn't KISS so I was wondering if anyone had a good PIM that can snap into an imap mail server. (email, vcard, ical)

Thank you for your ideas.

bertmanphx
September 10th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Hello,
The current version of KDE PIM (Kmail) works for me with both Gmail and my own IMAP mail server just fine.

bertmanphx

Hello,

I was using a waaaay old kubuntu KONTACT w/ the oh so sweet and simple disconnected imap.

After my upgrade to the newest KUBUNTU, I remembered why I had not upgraded, but too late KONTACT will no longer work.

I've tried many many suggestions to reach ye old imap mail server but alas it will not happen.

I am not crazy about evolution, and the anakondi server isn't KISS so I was wondering if anyone had a good PIM that can snap into an imap mail server. (email, vcard, ical)

Thank you for your ideas.