PDA

View Full Version : Time Spent on the Forums

cj.surrusco
August 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM
I find that I have been on the Forums for probably longer than I would like to be each day. I love this place but I think I should probably try doing other things a little bit more.

How much time per day do you spend on the Forums?

PaulW2U
August 13th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I probably spend up to an hour reading any general post or thread that interests me and another hour checking and reading posts regarding the development version, Maverick as I need to keep up to date with any problems that others may be encountering.

Of course I may spend much longer than that at the weekend but always spread throughout the day in little chunks.

Bachstelze
August 13th, 2010, 08:08 PM
5+ right now because I'm on summer holidays with nothing better to do. :p Hopefully it will largely decrease when September comes

Naiki Muliaina
August 13th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Sporadic for me, I come and go all over the intertubes, talk rubbish on a forum for a while, wander off and return 6 months later when I don't know anyone i previously argued with.... :D

murderslastcrow
August 13th, 2010, 09:57 PM
I just go on random diatribes and get lost in my thoughts. Then I click 'Submit Reply'. It's great.

Hman242
August 13th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Usually anywhere from twenty minutes to an hour a day.

gcndavidmn
August 13th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I think I should spend more time here as I am on my summer holidays and there is no school work to be done. Plus the community is great and I could learn a thing or two.

NightwishFan
August 14th, 2010, 07:07 AM
15-1hr. Not as much as I used to stay on.

Khakilang
August 14th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I usually come to check on the lastest info about the latest news, release release, latest software, latest technology, latest gossip and anything latest. Only if I am free.

BlazeFire247
August 14th, 2010, 11:00 AM
If my internet is fast, I usually stay here most of the time.