PDA

View Full Version : Trying to remember an Xbox 360 game

TheNerdAL
August 10th, 2010, 10:02 AM
I remember playing a game with my cousins where in a mission we had to kill a blind monster by moving to different rooms and trying to get it to hit a wall or something..I forgot. It could hear us and there would be these little rooms with no doors where we can hide or something.

Does anyone remember the game? I think it's Metal Gear Solid but I don't remember.

Legendary_Bibo
August 10th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Gears of War dude! :D

TheNerdAL
August 10th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Gears of War dude! :D

It's that one? :P

NCLI
August 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM
I remember playing a game with my cousins where in a mission we had to kill a blind monster by moving to different rooms and trying to get it to hit a wall or something..I forgot. It could hear us and there would be these little rooms with no doors where we can hide or something.

Does anyone remember the game? I think it's Metal Gear Solid but I don't remember.

Since there's no MGS game on the market for the 360, I think you remember wrong :p

TheNerdAL
August 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I think I found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7mTPFB7e4

Ah! I love those kinds of games that give me a rush. But I usually am too scared lol.

TheNerdAL
August 10th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Since there's no MGS game on the market for the 360, I think you remember wrong :p

Darn! I thought it was the one in the YouTube Link. :P

EDIT: Nevermind I get MSG and GOS confused. :P

TheNerdAL
August 10th, 2010, 11:01 AM
So it's that game but does anyone remember the scene where it's dark and they can't be in the dark or some bats eat them? Can anyone link me if possible?

Legendary_Bibo
August 10th, 2010, 12:22 PM
So it's that game but does anyone remember the scene where it's dark and they can't be in the dark or some bats eat them? Can anyone link me if possible?

Link you what? That's also in Gears of War.

TheNerdAL
August 10th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Link you what? That's also in Gears of War.

I was thinking about the Kryll. :P I found it anyways. Thanks. :D I want to buy me an Xbox 360 and the game just to play it, but my heart would be pounding if I do. :P