PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad? Anyone watch that show?

Nick_Jinn
August 8th, 2010, 10:50 PM
I think its one of the most entertaining shows on television. I am really wondering whats going to happen in the first episode of season 4....I mean, that has to be a bit of an awkward business relationship that they are going to have now. I wonder if its going to put their family in danger.

I have a feeling that Hank after he recovers is going to have a showdown with that X-cop assassin guy.

nrs
August 9th, 2010, 12:11 AM
One of my favourite shows ever. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm not counting on a happy ending. That's one thing I enjoy about this show: actions have consequences. More than just about any other show I've seen. I mean, I don't want a horribly sad, depressing ending, but something with a connection to reality. You don't get to have one when you're in this deep.

Nick_Jinn
August 9th, 2010, 12:43 AM
If it was me, I would have Jesse leave town and see if he could make some new allies....maybe offer 25 pounds of the blue stuff to whoever can take Gustave out and his partner and the hitman. Maybe Jessie could really become a crime boss if he plays his cards right, after 'Heisenburg dies'.

Is he going to let Walt go home?

If Walt doesnt come home the wife will know whats up. Gustave probably doesnt know he let his wife in on the secret. At far as Gustavs calculations are concerned, he is keeping this from his wife....However, Gustav is probably not about using the lives of his family as leverage.

In the meantime, not only is Gustave other cook now murdered, but the other loose end, the one who could teach their method to another third party ending their hedgemony is still on the loose.....I dont think this was EVER about vengeance for killing those men, or even as much about keep up apperances of being in charge, though Gustave doesnt like it when people challenge his authority (See what he did to the Cartel)....I think that once they realized that Jessie could cook they realized that he was a threat to their monopoly and he planned to provoke Jessie to get a reason to kill him so as to eliminate the competition and have a monopoly on the blue stuff at a time when the cartel is blocked and psuedo is in short supply.

Anyway, I do kind of wonder why Walt never branched out....with that kind of knowledge he could be making all kinds of Phenethylalamines from household herbs and spices.....ravers and hippies are a little nicer to deal with than tweakers and smackheads.

Does anyone else think that maybe Walt had a taste of his own product, accidentally or otherwise, in that one episode where he was chasing the fly and almost told Jessie about how he let his girlfriend die?

tgalati4
August 9th, 2010, 03:25 AM
It is a dramatic show. My guess is that it will end with a lot of killing--Godfather style. Lots of innocents will get killed in the crossfire. Walt will jump the shark shortly before that happens.