PDA

View Full Version : trial run with NBR on truck pc...but need help

shdw03
August 7th, 2010, 06:20 AM
tried out NBR on my macbook and hp desktop and all works good. Tried it on my pc in the truck and it boots fine from my flash drive. But on the desktop, and the icons and words are jumbled up, icons are out of focus and words are just blotches. The top bar works good and all. Whats wrong????

I know that system specs are not here but I do not remember too much of my system

kerry_s
August 7th, 2010, 06:40 AM
tried out NBR on my macbook and hp desktop and all works good. Tried it on my pc in the truck and it boots fine from my flash drive. But on the desktop, and the icons and words are jumbled up, icons are out of focus and words are just blotches. The top bar works good and all. Whats wrong????

I know that system specs are not here but I do not remember too much of my system

sounds like no 3d, log out & try the 2d version in the session menu.

shdw03
August 7th, 2010, 06:45 AM
thank for the quick reply.. when i log out, it asks for a username and password???? what do I use?

kerry_s
August 7th, 2010, 07:19 AM
thank for the quick reply.. when i log out, it asks for a username and password???? what do I use?

when you log out, click on your user, a menu will show up at the bottom, click on the session 1 & look for the entry that says netbook 2d, select that, enter your password & log in.