PDA

View Full Version : Want to start a forum

_h_
August 4th, 2010, 02:47 PM
But don't know what genre of forum I want to start. I'm limited to having to only use uni.cc domain and free web hosting. :/

Give me some ideas.

RiceMonster
August 4th, 2010, 02:53 PM
A forum to discuss how RiceMonster is the coolest person in the history of ever.

aeiah
August 4th, 2010, 02:56 PM
animal cardigans

Frogs Hair
August 4th, 2010, 03:31 PM
I'm taking a class on "The Hisory of Ever";) Start a forum based on the one thing that your most passionate about or want to learn about.

CJ Master
August 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM
A note of forewarning: Unless you're really dedicated in the first few months your forum will die. Don't make a forum unless you're really into it.

malspa
August 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM
a note of forewarning: Unless you're really dedicated in the first few months your forum will die. Don't make a forum unless you're really into it.

+1

SoFl W
August 4th, 2010, 04:30 PM
But don't know what genre of forum I want to start. I'm limited to having to only use uni.cc domain and free web hosting. :/
Give me some ideas.

"I want to start a forum, but I don't know what forum to start"

Then you don't want to start a forum.

sydbat
August 4th, 2010, 04:36 PM
A forum to discuss how RiceMonster is the coolest person in the history of ever.This.

Actually, that gives me an idea...

Stancel
August 4th, 2010, 04:38 PM
"Build it and they will come" :D

You have to create fake accounts, and then use those accounts to create a false atmosphere of riveting discussion and debate.:p Then you move on to fake flamewars and fake trolls. Then eventually the people will see your forum and sign up.

Warning: may cause multiple personality disorder.

lisati
August 6th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Closed at request of OP