PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] 10.04 & monoDevelop

azerty.123.450
August 3rd, 2010, 08:25 PM
Firstly excuse-me because my english is not fluent. I'm a newbie on linux. I would like to develop c# assemblies with monoDevelop. But installation failed. I think that I have the fine version of mono.
Mono JIT compiler version 2.4 (tarball Sun Aug 1 22:57:22 CEST 2010) Copyright (C) 2002-2008 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com TLS: __thread GC: Included Boehm (with typed GC) SIGSEGV: altstack Notifications: epoll Architecture: x86 Disabled: none When I run monoDevelop 2.4, I have these exceptions.
WARNING: Cannot find Mozilla directory containing libgtkembedmoz.so. Some Addins may not be able to function. Please set MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME to your Mozilla directory. ** (/usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/MonoDevelop.exe:3805): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from /usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/MonoDevelop.Core.dll could not be loaded: Assembly: Mono.Addins.Setup (assemblyref_index=9) Version: 0.4.0.0 Public Key: 0738eb9f132ed756 The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/). ** (/usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/MonoDevelop.exe:3805): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Addins.Setup, Version=0.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. ** (/usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/MonoDevelop.exe:3805): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from /usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/MonoDevelop.Ide.dll could not be loaded: Assembly: glib-sharp (assemblyref_index=7) Version: 2.12.0.0 Public Key: 35e10195dab3c99f The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing assembly (/usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/). ** (/usr/lib/monodevelop/bin/MonoDevelop.exe:3805): WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly 'glib-sharp, Version=2.12.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=35e10195dab3c99f' or one of its dependencies. Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has occurred. I tried to fix the fist exception d'erreur changing .bashrc with the next line.
export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/mozilla But it's still fail. Anyone to help me ?