PDA

View Full Version : I need motivation to get up and do something. :(

TheNerdAL
August 3rd, 2010, 05:35 AM
So I am lazy and I am like on the computer all day on forums and stuff like that. Well, I want to do stuff like work on my script for my cartoon show and things like that. :( How can I motivate myself? I want go to outside more and hang out with friends. Thanks.

dacman48
August 3rd, 2010, 05:55 AM
get off your fat *** and do something you lazy ****ing retard

-this message brought to you by the motivation through insultation corperation of kenya

Legendary_Bibo
August 3rd, 2010, 06:04 AM

-this message brought to you by the motivation through insultation corperation of kenya

:lolflag:

TheNerdAL
August 3rd, 2010, 06:19 AM

Lol. :p

CJ Master
August 3rd, 2010, 06:22 AM

And with that note, thread closed.

Why are you looking for motivation on a forum whos people mostly have the same problem as you? ;)

TheNerdAL
August 3rd, 2010, 06:23 AM
And with that note, thread closed.

Why are you looking for motivation on a forum whos people mostly have the same problem as you? ;)

I have no idea, lol. Where else can I ask without the people being mean like Yahoo! Anwswers?

Gnatcho
August 3rd, 2010, 06:39 AM
I have the same problem a lot of the time. Yahoo! Answers is a joke. If you actually want immediate Internet help with your problem, you should check out Ask MetaFilter (http://ask.metafilter.com/), part of a great website in general, MetaFilter, and search for questions with tags like this (http://ask.metafilter.com/tags/motivation). Good luck!

razorboy5
August 3rd, 2010, 07:01 AM
could be ur diet in all honesty
take some vitamins or eat healthier u mite have more energy to do stuff, of course this isn't motivation but something that mite push u in the right direction

(if u can't even be motivated to eat the right foods, watever the guy from kenya said)

Legendary_Bibo
August 3rd, 2010, 07:03 AM
Do fifty push-ups NERD!!! :)

Elfy
August 3rd, 2010, 08:29 AM
Read this - should answer your query - again ;)

Not much point in having 2 threads for the same thing ... closing

mmmm - seems I jailed this instead of closing it and referencing the other one of your threads about exactly the same thing, that I can't find now ...

so I will unjail this one

At the end of the day to keep making threads about where to get motivation will not help at all.

TURN THE PC OFF

dacman48
August 4th, 2010, 05:16 AM
I have no idea, lol. Where else can I ask without the people being mean like Yahoo! Anwswers?
@thenerdal wherever that place may be, its not the place im in :P (jkjk, i love you all *huggles*)

Timmer1240
August 4th, 2010, 05:59 AM
turn off your computer for a week and get out and enjoy the world and get some fresh air dude!Find a chick go see a movie with her go to dinner go to the pub ect ect ect!

handy
August 4th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Sitting on a drawing pin always works for me.

tgalati4
August 4th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Take a blank sheet of paper and start writing everything that pops in your head. Don't think, just capture. Try to empty your brain of everything. Do this for 20 minutes or longer.

After that, take a nap.

handy
August 4th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Take a blank sheet of paper and start writing everything that pops in your head. Don't think, just capture. Try to empty your brain of everything. Do this for 20 minutes or longer.

After that, take a nap.

Hell, I'd run out in less than 5 minutes!

I'm still waiting for another thought to arive...

handy
August 4th, 2010, 06:28 AM
A thought arrived! :)

If you have the game Fable: The Lost Chapters, & you have accumulated a wife or two in the game, you could just go & have sex with them.

It seems to be a popular pass time with people that are otherwise bored or dissatisfied...

Unfortunately, love seems to be so often left out of the 1+1 equation.

TheNerdAL
August 4th, 2010, 03:15 PM
turn off your computer for a week and get out and enjoy the world and get some fresh air dude!Find a chick go see a movie with her go to dinner go to the pub ect ect ect!

I'll try this. :P A mod can close this thread now. :P

Zorgoth
August 4th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Just in case that wasn't enough, here, I will unleash my hungry velociraptors now! Up and at 'em! Or should I say away from 'em?

RiceMonster
August 4th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I want go to outside more and hang out with friends.

So call them and ask them to hang out. Also, get a job.

What's with all these threads from people lately asking what they should do about their laziness/boredom?

Spice Weasel
August 4th, 2010, 03:29 PM
If you want to speak with non-lazy nerds, go and speak with the people on the Slackware or Unix forums.

e: No offense intended. :P

Frogs Hair
August 4th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Make plans with friends that you can't get out of, you may just have a good time and want to do it again. I live in basement , mushroom grow on back , no sun only computer screen.:D