PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your coffee?

Smart Viking
August 2nd, 2010, 01:14 PM
How do you like your coffee? I personally drink it black with no flavors or anything.

Leave a comment telling how you make yours, and why it is so good. :)

Sporkman
August 2nd, 2010, 01:44 PM
cream + Splenda(tm) (or generic substitute therein) .

epsolon77
August 2nd, 2010, 01:46 PM
Who drinks coffee? Gimmie a nice cup of Earl Gray tea with some sugar. More sugar the cheaper the tea.

I used to wake up at 4 in the morning to make my dad coffee. I would carefully measure one pots worth of every single flavor of coffee we had and make one heck of a pot of coffee for my dad. Now there is NO WAY I could stomach coffee. Heck our dog wouldn't even drink the coffee, and he'd eat ANYTHING.

_h_
August 2nd, 2010, 01:47 PM
Cold, black, no sugar no cream.

koleoptero
August 2nd, 2010, 01:48 PM
My coffee is poison for diabetics with milk.

Jaecyn42
August 2nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
I've been a caffeine-junkie since I was eleven. I've pretty much fully acquired the taste.

No cream, no sugar, no whipped topping or chocolate syrup; I'd like my legal addictive stimulants unadulterated, thank you.

SoFl W
August 2nd, 2010, 01:58 PM
Like my women... cold and bitter.

Hairy_Hippo
August 2nd, 2010, 02:00 PM
I like my coffee with milk and sugar as I prefer a creamier taste to my coffee and of course sugar because I'm just not sweet enough! :D

matthew.ball
August 2nd, 2010, 02:23 PM
Flat-white!

That said, I have a very serious caffeine problem.

Smart Viking
August 2nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
I've been a caffeine-junkie since I was eleven. I've pretty much fully acquired the taste.

No cream, no sugar, no whipped topping or chocolate syrup; I'd like my legal addictive stimulants unadulterated, thank you.

Me too started early, i guess i was 12 :P

But even though coffee is addicting i should be good for many things (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_coffee)

One thing i want to note is, your coffee must be HOT, that is so important, the hotter the better! :)

Åtta
August 2nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
Black with two sugars.

SoFl W
August 2nd, 2010, 03:09 PM
I drank coffee when I was really young, then one day I wanted to try that sweetener my Grandmother always put in her coffee, "saccharin", it tasted so horrible I stopped drinking coffee. (My grandmother lived to be 92, and used saccharin every day) Now I only drink coffee once and a while and it is usually iced coffee, very sweet.

wewantutopia
August 2nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
I like my coffee Black and EXTRA strong. Dark roasts. Also, room temperature, because I don't have the patience to take little sips. About a pot-a-day.

shobon
August 2nd, 2010, 04:07 PM
It depends on my mood. Some days I like it black, other days with cream and sugar.

mamamia88
August 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
black with about a teaspoon of creamer

nubimax
August 2nd, 2010, 05:57 PM
Black by the pot full.

sgosnell
August 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
Different times, different ways. Usually black and strong, but often enough I like cafe au lait, espresso with ~half milk, and some sugar. That's my breakfast sometimes, usually when I'm working nights and get up mid-afternoon. Espresso is trouble to make, though, so I usually just put some dark roast in a French press and drink it black. I've never acquired a taste for coffee with just sugar, nor for it with just cream.

chessnerd
August 2nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Black with sugar, definitely. Black coffee by itself it just too bitter.

Man, that sounds good. I think I'm going to go make some coffee with sugar right now... (Seriously :D)

I don't care for milk/creme very much (although I do, on occasion, add it).

kaldor
August 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM
Black!

When I was in the Dominican Republic, everyone drank a brand called "Santo Domingo" espresso coffee. Best coffee I have ever had.

samalex
August 2nd, 2010, 07:37 PM
cream + Splenda(tm) (or generic substitute therein) .

Ditto... Splinda plus either Coffeemate, milk, or half and half. I've never been able to stomach black coffee by itself.

linux18
August 2nd, 2010, 08:00 PM
with milk, but extra extra strong. I usually put 12 cups worth of beans in 4 cups of coffee.

TyrantWave
August 2nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
I like my coffee how I like my woman... hot. With a spoon in them.

Milk, two sugars for a normal au lait coffee. Less sugar if having latte or mocha...

forrestcupp
August 2nd, 2010, 09:08 PM
Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream and a cherry.

I'm not a huge coffee fan.

witeshark17
August 2nd, 2010, 09:10 PM
Black always. :)

gogadan
August 2nd, 2010, 09:36 PM
i like mine white w/2 sugars.i usually drink tea and so i dont like it too strong. :)

standingwave
August 2nd, 2010, 10:04 PM
Black, no cream, no sugar. Freshly ground double French roast in a press pot and strong enough to wake the neighbors.

This coffee falls into your stomach, and straightway there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move like the battalions of the Grand Army of the battlefield, and the battle takes place. Things remembered arrive at full gallop, ensuing to the wind. The light cavalry of comparisons deliver a magnificent deploying charge, the artillery of logic hurry up with their train and ammunition, the shafts of with start up like sharpshooters. Similes arise, the paper is covered with ink; for the struggle commences and is concluded with torrents of black water, just as a battle with powder. (Balzac)

Finalfantasykid
August 2nd, 2010, 10:06 PM
Milk and Sugar (Or cream if we have it at the time).

Whenever I go to Tim Hortons, I always get 1 cream 2 sugar.

wilee-nilee
August 2nd, 2010, 10:50 PM
Dark roast Turkish grind in a French Press with lots of sugar.

Sporkman
August 3rd, 2010, 01:40 AM
I like my coffee how I like my woman... hot. With a spoon in them.

:lol:

ubunterooster
August 3rd, 2010, 02:19 AM
Cream and sugar, please. Though I have cut down so I am 1/3 of a drinker I was a month ago.

wojox
August 3rd, 2010, 02:25 AM

Ditto, except blond and sweet (cream and sugar).

MooPi
August 3rd, 2010, 04:32 AM
I drink a strong cup with a tablespoon of molasses now and then. If I'm out of molasses I just sugar it up.

Spr0k3t
August 3rd, 2010, 05:18 AM
The only way I like coffee is if it's called "coffee icecream".

lisati
August 3rd, 2010, 05:23 AM

Be careful, you might get what you ask for. I used to joke around with my mates about how I like my coffee the same way I like my women: hot, strong, black and sweet. Then I met Mrs Lisati, who is a pretty good match, in the best and nicest possible way.

TNT1
August 3rd, 2010, 05:38 AM
I voted other...
Corrected coffee...Caffè corretto

bug67
August 3rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
Fresh ground Kaladi Brother's (http://www.kaladi.com/) French Roast french pressed with heavy cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!