PDA

View Full Version : We hope you enjoyed...

ubuntu-geek
April 2nd, 2006, 03:51 AM
The nasty theme for april fools! :twisted:

erikpiper
April 2nd, 2006, 04:05 AM
Nooooooo!

It Left!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Jedeye
April 2nd, 2006, 04:06 AM
im not sure enjoyed would be the proper word :)

yager
April 2nd, 2006, 04:12 AM
I just assumed that the person responsible for the theme was color vision challenged. The colors definitely gave the eyes a workout.

So when is the background going to be brown again??? Oh wait, my color perception is coming back now. I see the brown.

Stormy Eyes
April 2nd, 2006, 04:27 AM

I enjoy being rid of it.

Stew2
April 2nd, 2006, 04:28 AM
No more purdy colors? Awwww... :cool: guess I can take off the sunglasses now :). I got a kick out of it, you guys rock!

Stormy Eyes
April 2nd, 2006, 04:32 AM
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1023/owlwenotamused4al.jpg

engla
April 2nd, 2006, 04:34 AM
I see you can select it in the style menu down there, great! it's a funny theme, and the powerpuff ubuntu logo is actually very funny.

5-HT
April 2nd, 2006, 04:37 AM
I'm actually kinda missing it for some strange reason...seems to have grown on me.
I may switch to it occasionally if it remains an option.

taurus
April 2nd, 2006, 04:41 AM
I'm actually kinda missing it for some strange reason...seems to have grown on me.
Hey, you can always make your desktop to be that color if you enjoyed it so much!!! Personally, I think they shouldn't even invent that color... ](*,)

bored2k
April 2nd, 2006, 04:53 AM
Yeah. It'll be the theme I use everytime I use the forums just as I am waking up. It's a hell lot cheaper than coffee.

otake-tux
April 2nd, 2006, 05:09 AM
It was not so bad. I kind of allready miss it.. :(

papangul
April 2nd, 2006, 06:13 AM
It was not so bad. I kind of allready miss it.. :(
It's still available from the theme selection menu.:mrgreen:

briancurtin
April 2nd, 2006, 06:43 AM
i actually didnt notice that it was back to normal. it went from ugly to ugly still.

YourSurrogateGod
April 2nd, 2006, 06:47 AM
i actually didnt notice that it was back to normal.
It took me a some time to realize that as well. I'm losing it.

neoflight
April 2nd, 2006, 08:07 AM

well.....i was frustrated with NM thing and didnt actually get much time to gripe on it.....but it was a change nevertheless...and was 'goooool'...

could you please give me the out put of this...

ubuntu-geek --brain | grep vision
:mrgreen:

cerebrix
April 2nd, 2006, 08:35 AM
ive got it set as my default color now. honestly i think the contrast is easier to read. i dig it.

curioius though, why are the forums by default brown if were ditching brown for orange? when we gonna get an orange theme?

drizek
April 2nd, 2006, 09:30 AM
Wow, that was terrible. Im sure yesterday had the lowest number of new registrations ever.

benplaut
April 2nd, 2006, 10:04 AM
I love the powerpuff circle idea :D

makes a good avatar

Iandefor
April 2nd, 2006, 10:58 AM
I hate when people do annoying stuff for April Fools'.
Thank the gods it's over.

nickle
April 2nd, 2006, 05:24 PM
Well no doubt about it it was a considerable step above the uninspiring brown. It could be used as a torture tool. Imagine forcing people to just look at those colours all day...

DirtDawg
April 3rd, 2006, 05:16 AM
HAHAHAAAAAA! You sonsabitches got me good. I was complaining to my girlfriend, "How could they make this so ugly!? Look, I can't even switch it back to default theme!" I came back today to find the "April Fools" theme.
HAHAHAAAAAAA!
Very good! :mrgreen:

fuscia
April 3rd, 2006, 05:38 AM
the brown's still there.