PDA

View Full Version : So, I created a quick OO spreadsheet to record my MAC and IP addresses...

bluelamp999
July 19th, 2010, 09:06 PM
And this is what I see in my Documents folder...

I intensely dislike Apple products btw.

Penguin Guy
July 19th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Lol.

RiceMonster
July 19th, 2010, 09:29 PM
I intensely dislike Apple products btw.

Oh thank God! I'm so releaved!

kevin11951
July 19th, 2010, 09:30 PM
For those who don't get it its:

MAC_IP.ods

Remove the punctuation:

Mac iPods

arsenic23
July 19th, 2010, 09:32 PM
I don't think this is as funny as you think it is. I get it though, even though it should be 'Apple Ipods' and not 'Mac' to make it a solid pun.

Penguin Guy
July 19th, 2010, 09:41 PM
For those who don't get it its:

MAC_IP.ods

Remove the punctuation:

Mac iPods
What kind of idiot wouldn't get such a simple pun :P

mr clark25
July 19th, 2010, 10:10 PM
although i have a different view as to apple's mobile devices, it still makes me lol.

samalex
July 19th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Reminds me of a situation years ago when I wrote a page on our company's Intranet allowing employees to send messages to pagers (this was YEARS ago when everyone still had a pager). I typed-up some awesomely detailed instructions and emailed it to our CEO, CIO, COO, and a few others with the subject "How to page an Associate Through the Intranet" (company standard was we called employees 'Associates', don't ask me why).

Well I got a call really fast from my manager asking what the heck I was doing, and after going into his office I saw that Outlook (I think it was Outlook 2000 back then) had cropped the subject in the email list and was showing "How to page an A|s|s..." (remove pipes -- forum filtered out word). Yeah, we got a quick laugh but having admin rights on Exchange I jumped in and pulled it from everyone's Inbox then resent using something else as the subject.

Crazy computers ...

Sam

pricetech
July 19th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah, it happens like that some times. Usernames can be interesting as well.