PDA

View Full Version : Anybody remember what this game was called?

Yes
July 18th, 2010, 04:52 AM
I used to play this game around 10 years ago but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. You would go through a maze in a castle flipping switches, which would open some doors and close others. You flipped the switches by throwing a tomato at them. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Warpnow
July 18th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Throwing tomatoes sounds like Toejam & Earl, but it wasn't in a castle...hrm...trying to think.

Ghil
July 18th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Weirdly, that makes me think of Shadowgate.

Excedio
July 18th, 2010, 03:52 PM
On what gaming system did you play it?

chriswyatt
July 18th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Throwing tomatoes makes me think of the mice on Buster Busts Loose on the SNES, they used to throw tomatoes. Only game I can think of which has tomatoes being thrown in it.

Yes
July 18th, 2010, 09:56 PM
It would've been Windows... 98 or so. It was played from a first person perspective, and my brother remembers a raven being involved somehow, if that helps?

murderslastcrow
July 18th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Windows 98 games. Back when you'd be seen as a rich kid for having such marvelous toys, and you were able to emulate games that were released on major consoles at the time with a computer.

Sadly, I have no clue what you're talking about. However, I'll Google it....

Ironically, every variation of the elements you've provided brings up this very thread on Google within a few search results. That is, Windows 98 and tomatoes.

PuddingKnife
July 19th, 2010, 12:33 AM
battletoads!