PDA

View Full Version : Heya, would anyone mind giving me a hand with some PHP code?

hoppipolla
July 17th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Sorry, bit of a copied and pasted thread here - as I put it in the wrong place! lol :)

I basically just have a few remaining niggles in my website and I would really love some help, as it's so nearly done!

It is a little complex though so it might be best to chat with someone 1-to-1 about it on MSN or something, but as I say I would really appreciate the help!

Thanks guys, see you round,

Hoppi

Lucradia
July 17th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Just so you know. People on Linux can't add you using Pidgin. Pidgin does not have support for YIM <> MSN trans-protocol service, and I hope it never will so people actually sign up for Windows Live service and actually get forced to logging into the MSN protocol like it was before that.

To sign up any e-mail to be used on MSN protocol by logging into the MSN client: http://www.passport.net

Pidgin DOES however, have support for AIM <> ICQ trans-protocol service, seeing it has been years since that started. (AIM users on AIM cannot see your ICQ status message.)

Tibuda
July 18th, 2010, 02:35 AM
@hoppipolla:
Can't you really ask your questions here? If not, I'd suggest you to try the ##php channel on irc.freenode.net.

hoppipolla
July 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
Well, it's kind of something that requires giving people some access to the site and letting them take a look and attempt to diagnose the problem! I'm not really knowledgeable enough to do it myself you see! :)