PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Evolution Error while Storing folder 'Inbox'. no such table: mem.Inbox

Stoneface
July 14th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Just tried to run IMAP in the latest version of Evolution on Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat. Then I got this error
Error while Storing folder 'Inbox'.
no such table: mem.Inbox after the fetching was supposed to be done. No headers downloaded and only this error? Any idea what to do? Will probably file a bug report as well.

Stoneface
July 15th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Followed the instructions @ http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/redhat-fedora-linux-help/29064-fc3-evolution-smtp-port-number-change.html and added the proper ports to IMAP (imap.domain.com:143) and SMTP (smtp.domain.com:25025) as used by that particular web hoster, but not a single header downloaded so far even though it does seem to connect. Why Evolution does not use seperate fields to add ports only <God knows... IMAP service seems to be running as well:
me@ubuntu:/etc$ cat services | grep imap
imap2 143/tcp imap # Interim Mail Access P 2 and 4
imap2 143/udp imap
imap3 220/tcp # Interactive Mail Access
imap3 220/udp # Protocol v3
imaps 993/tcp # IMAP over SSL
imaps 993/udp And it is running with port 143..

Stoneface
July 15th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Never mind the IMAP issue. With the port change all is peachy now :-). Just had to send one more test email to download it. Why I got the earlier mentioned error is not clear yet though.

warkior
October 19th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem with random folder names since upgrading to Meerkat. I'm NOT using imap though. Just regular old POP3 and smtp.