PDA

View Full Version : Google World Domination

Penguin Guy
July 13th, 2010, 10:07 PM
I found some cookies in my browser from a site called googleworlddomination.com (http://googleworlddomination.com/) that I'd previosuly never heard of. So I visited the site to find out what was going on. No idea how the cookies got there but there's not long left on the counter for Google taking over the world (at time of writing: 4 years 157 days 2 hours 54 minutes and 16 seconds).

How do you people feel about having the world taken over by Google?

Tibuda
July 13th, 2010, 10:16 PM
this site is paranoid

ikt
July 13th, 2010, 10:18 PM
why do these dumb conspiracy theories keep coming up :(

fatality_uk
July 13th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Your site?

Penguin Guy
July 13th, 2010, 10:50 PM
this site is paranoid
Yup :P

why do these dumb conspiracy theories keep coming up :(
I believe it's a bug with the micro-chips implanted (by Google) in our heads :)

Your site?
No, I just happened to find the cookies - quite suspicious how they got there actually...

Cason
July 14th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Sheesh!

Google, somewhat like Ubuntu, is simply beginning to make a splash for the open-source ideal. Where's the Linux conspiracy theory, hmm? The REAL threat for world domination is Apple with it's freaking iJunkies. Steve Jobs really is like some kind of religious cult leader that's got a huge portion of the world eating right out of his hand simply by putting an 'i' in front of any piece of junk he decides to put on the market.

And yes, all of the above is hyperbole; I don't HATE Apple, but I'm certainly not a fan. The point is there are much more pervasive trends to get one's panties in a wad about. I'm pretty sure Google is harmless, and I think if it does shift in any "evil" direction it will simply lose market share and collapse. :P

Nano Geek
July 14th, 2010, 12:35 AM
I don't know what your talking about. I feel perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with Google. Google is our friend. Google will help us...

Frogs Hair
July 14th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Google AKA

Phrea
July 14th, 2010, 12:49 AM
Silly.
Didn't vote.