PDA

View Full Version : Icons ?

ThePainter
February 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Hi,
Someone somewhere will know this,
Where is the icon for the directories used in the Nautilus file browser when in the Human theme. The yellow rounded ones ?
Ive looked in every icon and theme folder and cant find them.

The thing is Ive installed Konqueror cos I like to have tabbed file browsing but I use it in the Gnome environment, it works OK but uses its own directories icons, Ive found them and have changed the icon used for a yellow one but I would like to change it to the gnome one but I cant find it ?

Also the folders open with a single click instead of a double click in konqueror and I cant find a setting for it, any ideas on how to set this ?

Thanks

Yukonjack
February 13th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Check /usr/share/icons/Human and /usr/share/pixmaps. Should be in there somewhere.

For Konqueror that would be set in KDE windows behaviour menu if I remember right, havin't run kde in a while.

bvc
February 13th, 2005, 07:59 PM
/usr/share/icons/Human/scalable/filesystems
???

ThePainter
February 14th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Hi,
Well like you thats the first place I looked, but guess what ?
They arent there ?

I found the konqueror ones and changed them just to check they were the right ones but the nautilus ones cant be found ?

Gary Powers
February 15th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Hey Painter, what BVC said, but remember in Nautilus to set "show hidden files". I looked forever before I found them.

BTW, I am using your wallpaper as my desktop (green "coaster" with screws). Very nice and looks great with the Edge icons. Thanks very much for sharing.

Gary

ThePainter
February 15th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Hi,
Sorry been there and done that but still not there ?

Thanks for the comments, art is definately a personal preference affair isnt it ?