PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Google chrome

sirplayerrock
July 10th, 2010, 03:06 AM
I'm trying to download google chrome to my computer. I do every thing right but it says theirs an error saying I need to go to the terminal and stuff I do that and it still wont let me install I need help :(

Darkness Des
July 10th, 2010, 03:08 AM
Could you please be a bit more specific? What is the error message?

nitstorm
July 10th, 2010, 04:55 AM
http://www.technixupdate.com/install-google-chrome-in-ubuntu/

Check that link out...

juditk
July 31st, 2010, 07:14 PM
Anybody have any idea why I can't install extensions in Chrome? If I go to the extensions page and click on one of the extensions the install button isn't active. This wasn't a problem when I first installed it.
I have the 4.0.249.43 version. I updated it via the update manager but it still doesn't work.
I get this message:
"Extensions are not yet supported in this version of Google Chrome. Please download Google Chrome to install extensions."

howefield
July 31st, 2010, 07:23 PM
Anybody have any idea why I can't install extensions in Chrome? If I go to the extensions page and click on one of the extensions the install button isn't active. This wasn't a problem when I first installed it.
I have the 4.0.249.43 version. I updated it via the update manager but it still doesn't work.
I get this message:
"Extensions are not yet supported in this version of Google Chrome. Please download Google Chrome to install extensions."

The current version of Chrome seems to be 5.0375.125

This one supports extensions.