PDA

View Full Version : microsoft in trouble again.....

easyease
March 30th, 2006, 06:44 PM
http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/03/29/kroes_casts_new_antitrust_suspicions_on_vista/

ooooooh:p :evil:

easyease
March 30th, 2006, 06:48 PM
"If the EC holds to its promise of fining Microsoft up to €2 million per day for failing to explain how Windows and Linux could possibly get along, Microsoft could raise an appeal before the EU's Court of First Instance, and may already be compiling evidence to support its own claims of unfairness, should that circumstance arise."
I can just imagine it, gates-" but its not fair, how is microsoft supposed to compete with linux if they are giving it away for free, your honour"

mostwanted
March 30th, 2006, 07:15 PM
There's already a topic about this..! :)

BarfBag
March 30th, 2006, 07:17 PM
They'll just rise the price of Windows Vista in that perticular region to cover the fines. :rolleyes:

easyease
March 30th, 2006, 07:47 PM
sorry mostwanted, i was just full of glee and merriment and forgot to look before i posted. :-D

and somehow i think your correct barfbag.

Qrk
March 30th, 2006, 09:09 PM
If the EU were really serious about ending the Windows monopoly, they would require Microsoft and computer resellers to refund unused copies of Windows or even to offer PC's with no OS. (Actually, I couldn't find anything saying the EU doesn't do this, so correct me if I am wrong)