PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Movie DB picture can be downloaded anymore

Powderking
July 8th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Since some days the tmdb.py script isn't able to download cover and fan art anymore when i try to download metadata with the w key.

I checked the paths in MythTV and the storage groups. They're all correct and I have write permission too.

The script is working in the terminal and returns correct picture links.

I installed Jamu without any difference.
Maybe it's because I have the movies on a NFS share?

Does anybody have an ida what I should try?

Btw: When I scan for changes MythTV tells me:

Failed to Scan SG Video Hosts
If they no longer exist please remove them

How can I remove them?

SnafuFlux
July 9th, 2010, 02:17 AM
I actually have the same problem to (no movie pics showing).

I have all my metaimages saved from my previous installation, but when I use the grabber (W key), it doesn't setup the paths nicely. It just ignores the whole image portion. I get the data (director, rating etc) but the images are just skipped.

the tv script is working fine, however.

is themoviedb.org having picture issues, or has something changed?

edit: to answer the above question of how to delete storage groups. You need to go into mythsetup (mythbackend) and under the 6th option (Storage Groups) select each group you wish to delete and hit "d"

mdaitc
July 9th, 2010, 02:47 AM
there's a bug that just got fixed to solve this problem with downloading new images.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8634

build 25299 or later will have this fix in (at time of writing, mythbuntu were 25298 ) ....

Powderking
July 9th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the answers!

Since I'm not very familiar with these things I'm not sure what to do now. Should I download the file attached in the bug report and put it somewhere or should I just wait for the next update?
If it's better to wait how long would this be? I could download the cover art manually in the meantime.

I had the storage groups correct. And when I delete the storage group for videos it's still the same.
Maybe it's because I have added other directories with soft links?

Archmage
July 9th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Should I download the file attached in the bug report and put it somewhere or should I just wait for the next update?

Better wait for the next update - should be there within a few days.

Powderking
July 9th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Ok, I will.

Thanks alot!

nickrout
July 9th, 2010, 11:20 PM
there's a bug that just got fixed to solve this problem with downloading new images.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8634

build 25299 or later will have this fix in (at time of writing, mythbuntu were 25298 ) ....

you keep saying that, but not everyone wants to risk trunk. Is this fix going into .23-fixes?

SnafuFlux
July 17th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Bump...

does anyone know when this is going to be fixed for .23? I really want posters to go along with my movies :D

SnafuFlux
July 17th, 2010, 01:58 PM
as of .23 fixes build 25356, it has been fixed!