PDA

View Full Version : Darn it...... *sigh*

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 02:23 PM
A few days ago, me, my mom, her girlfriend, and a few of her friends went out to watch some fireworks. A day later, my mom's girlfriend got in a fight with my mom (verbal), she was taking ambien (prescribed), and drank a whole beer, she's been arrested now because of this (bca 1.3). Ah this is a mess! Apparently she had a drinking problem we didn't know about. Now she faces 9 months in prison, and probably should go to the AA. If we knew we could have prevented it, kids can be persuasive. Now, it's a possible $10k fine for alcohol AND drugs. Man, yet another reminder NEVER to drink and drive.

unknownPoster
July 6th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to share such personal information on a public site. To each his own I guess.

CharlesA
July 6th, 2010, 02:57 PM
You aren't supposed to mix perscription drugs and alcohol in the first place.

But yeah.. idk why it was posted here. *shrug*

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Lucky it wasn't me. But still, our family is in a bit of a sticky situation. This forum is basically my secondary home.

pwnst*r
July 6th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to share such personal information on a public site. To each his own I guess.

^That.

whiskeylover
July 6th, 2010, 03:07 PM
This forum is basically my secondary home.

If I were you, I'd try to turn off my computer and get out of the house more often. Maybe buy a mountain bike or something.

steveneddy
July 6th, 2010, 03:08 PM
She is an adult and she made the decision. Now it is time for her to face the consequences of her actions and decisions.

And remember - you can't change anyone but yourself.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 03:16 PM
She is an adult and she made the decision. Now it is time for her to face the consequences of her actions and decisions.

And remember - you can't change anyone but yourself.

True. She and Chuck Norris can change her.

Tristam Green
July 6th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Lucky it wasn't me. But still, our family is in a bit of a sticky situation. This forum is basically my secondary home.

You are lucky it wasn't you, but I don't see how it could have *been* you since you don't drink (I assume).

I would not call an electronic media a "second home".

If I were you, I'd try to turn off my computer and get out of the house more often. Maybe buy a mountain bike or something.

I gotta agree. Get out and go make some friends.

RiceMonster
July 6th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Agreed with unknownPoster and whiskeylover.

True. She and Chuck Norris can change her.

Chuck Norris would probably just roundhouse kick her. Don't think that would be very helpful.

CharlesA
July 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Roundhouse kick some sense into her maybe? :o

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Agreed with unknownPoster and whiskeylover.

Chuck Norris would probably just roundhouse kick her. Don't think that would be very helpful.

Oh yeah. Anyway, since many have suggested this shouldn't have been posted, I request this be closed.

Elfy
July 6th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Closed.