PDA

View Full Version : Flying Spaghetti Monster!

mmix
July 6th, 2010, 12:52 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Ha! I love it!!!

Ramen :)

libssd
July 6th, 2010, 12:55 AM
I'm an Orthodox Pastafarian. Maybe I should use a FSM image as my desktop wallpaper.

Chronon
July 6th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Just so you know, forum rules prohibit discussion of religion.

mmix
July 6th, 2010, 01:04 AM
na, it is very very good parody, IMHO.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM
何で? わたしわこまる。 :confused:

Stancel
July 6th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Old meme is old.;)

I can't believe you just now found out about the FSM.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:08 AM
old meme is old.;)

i can't believe you just found out about the fsm.

何ミーム?

McRat
July 6th, 2010, 01:09 AM
From a scientific standpoint, intelligent design could not be true.

Science has proven many times over that random successful mutation that involves negative intermediate steps occurs constantly. Much like chemistry is random. You combine two oxygen atoms and sometimes it will make chlorine.

Take for instance gender. A random mutation made an offspring that could not reproduce without a second gender. So randomly it kept doing that until 2 genders were formed, then the random occurances stopped. No more attempts at this mutation have occurred since.

And of course the biggy - Only once in history were conditions capable of creating a self-replicating chemical entity. After that, all the conditions on earth changed permanently within minutes. This of course was by random. Because randomness sometimes means no randomness ever again.

But, everyone thinks that is a religion. Theories never change, and scientists have always had all the answers throughout time.

I'm not particularly religious, I'm just a natural skeptic.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:12 AM
from a scientific standpoint, intelligent design could not be true.

Science has proven many times over that random successful mutation that involves negative intermediate steps occurs constantly. Much like chemistry is random. You combine two oxygen atoms and sometimes it will make chlorine.

Take for instance gender. A random mutation made an offspring that could not reproduce without a second gender. So randomly it kept doing that until 2 genders were formed, then the random occurances stopped. No more attempts at this mutation have occurred since.

And of course the biggy - only once in history were conditions capable of creating a self-replicating chemical entity. After that, all the conditions on earth changed permanently within minutes. This of course was by random. Because randomness sometimes means no randomness ever again.

But, everyone thinks that is a religion. Theories never change, and scientists have always had all the answers throughout time.

I'm not particularly religious, i'm just a natural skeptic.

はい、わたしわ同感です。

Stancel
July 6th, 2010, 01:12 AM
何ミーム?

복이 그의 국수 부위요 수 있습니다.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:15 AM
복이 그의 국수 부위요 수 있습니다.
。。。。

McRat
July 6th, 2010, 01:17 AM
*悪*
In before the lock!

mmix
July 6th, 2010, 01:18 AM
any thread killers/closers, i don't like them.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:19 AM
in before the lock!

ごめなさい!

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Also, for some reason scim acts up, and I can't type in english. I didn't mean to type waru, I meant warau (as in laugh).

I couldn't do wwwwww.

McRat
July 6th, 2010, 01:21 AM
ごめなさい!

Godzilla and Toyota to you too buddy!!

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Godzilla and Toyota to you too buddy!!

Huh?

Stancel
July 6th, 2010, 01:24 AM
i thought we were playing a "let's type in random languages" game that's why I said "Blessed is his noodly appendage" in Korean...

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Onegai wakarimashita! Gomenasai!

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:25 AM
i thought we were playing a "let's type in random languages" game that's why I said "Blessed is his noodly appendage" in Korean...

I accidentally typed in waru (evil) instead of warau(laugh). My character set did not recognize korean :P.

Stancel
July 6th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Onegai wakarimashita! Gomenasai!

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.:P

McRat
July 6th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Huh?

That's all the Japanese I know. Sorry!

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.:P

*facepalm*

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:28 AM
That's all the Japanese I know. Sorry!

Please stop writing in white, and I said "gomenasai" which means sorry.

McRat
July 6th, 2010, 01:29 AM
You do of course know that spaghetti is Chinese, not Italian or Japanese, right?

Chronon
July 6th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Please stop writing in white, and I said "gomenasai" which means sorry.

Gomen nasai = sorry.

Sporkman
July 6th, 2010, 01:30 AM
From a scientific standpoint, intelligent design could not be true.

And of course the biggy - Only once in history were conditions capable of creating a self-replicating chemical entity. After that, all the conditions on earth changed permanently within minutes. This of course was by random. Because randomness sometimes means no randomness ever again.

I'm not particularly religious, I'm just a natural skeptic.

Wow, I just stumbled into straw man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) central.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Gomen nasai = sorry.

Forgot both Ns.

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:32 AM
You do of course know that spaghetti is Chinese, not Italian or Japanese, right?

Actually no, I thought the origin was european. Sorry.

Stancel
July 6th, 2010, 01:33 AM
*facepalm*

Watashi wa Stancel desu.\\:D/:twisted:

dragos240
July 6th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Watashi wa Stancel desu.\\:D/:twisted:

Hajimemashite!

cariboo
July 6th, 2010, 02:27 AM
There are so many Code of Conduct violations in this thread, I don't know where to begin. I suggest you all ban yourselves for a couple of hours and think about what you've done. :)

This thread is closed.