PDA

View Full Version : New Spiderman Has Been Cast...

Sporkman
July 2nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
I recall that some folks were worried about what sort of human would be cast as Peter Parker. Well you'll be relieved to know that your fears were unfounded:

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/andrew-garfield-cast-new-spiderman

Simian Man
July 2nd, 2010, 05:01 PM
Why are they still making all these stupid super hero movies?

Sporkman
July 2nd, 2010, 05:03 PM

Because they bring in more money than they cost to make.

sydbat
July 2nd, 2010, 05:26 PM
You'd think that because Sam Raimi looked at the new script and decided it was stupid so he wouldn't do it, that the movie studio would have gotten the hint. But, as Sporkman points out, it's all about the greed money.

forrestcupp
July 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM

The real question is, "Why are people still going to see these stupid super hero movies?"

sydbat
July 2nd, 2010, 06:28 PM
The real question is, "Why are people still going to see these stupid super hero movies?"Because they're Super...Man...

Shpongle
July 2nd, 2010, 06:34 PM
The real question is, "Why are people still going to see these stupid super hero movies?"

because the tv tells them

NCLI
July 2nd, 2010, 07:21 PM
Because superheores are awesome.

Spiderman 3 sucked donkey *** though.

sydbat
July 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Because superheores are awesome.

Spiderman 3 sucked donkey *** though.That's mostly because Kirsten Dunst just phoned her part in..

TheNerdAL
July 2nd, 2010, 09:12 PM
I don't see why they had to reboot.

Random_Dude
July 2nd, 2010, 09:20 PM

Kernel Update.

magmon
July 2nd, 2010, 09:47 PM
I recall that some folks were worried about what sort of human would be cast as Peter Parker. Well you'll be relieved to know that your fears were unfounded:

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/andrew-garfield-cast-new-spiderman

AHHH. It should have been Jake Gyllenhaal! At least he looks like a spiderman.

Naiki Muliaina
July 3rd, 2010, 10:19 AM

I think the first 2 Spiderman films were cracking pieces of cinema. The Iron Man films have been good pieces of cinema too.

Editted to add :

The Batman Films! The recent reboot and Batman + Batman Returns. Cant think of the guy who played Batman in them now... Jack Nicholson, Danny, and Michelle Pfieffer... Cool films :)

Lucifer The Dark
July 3rd, 2010, 10:55 AM
Obviously the "writers" couldn't come up with a decent story for a new film so they're recycling the original film & gullible people will pay to see it.

coolbrook
July 3rd, 2010, 06:38 PM

Apparently it just wasn't MTV enough.

TheNerdAL
July 3rd, 2010, 07:01 PM
Obviously the "writers" couldn't come up with a decent story for a new film so they're recycling the original film & gullible people will pay to see it.
I thought it was because the director didn't have enough time to reach the deadline.

If that was the issue then why couldn't they make a later deadline and Spider-Man 4 would still be made! I'm mad!!!:mad: