PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] I got problem with firefox

Marinko94
June 30th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Hi all i am new user of ubuntu and i need help.
I tryed to play WarCraft III on ubuntu and i got black screen just showing up.
Like i used to do in windows i thought thise is some lag and i restarted my computer by force pressing a restart button.
Then i got Crashes i cant enter firefox and add/remove menager and i got some updates that cant be applied "FireFox"
I deleted the FireFox packet form system and tryed to install it again but i only get these :
Window message :E: /var/cache/apt/archives/firefox-branding_3.6.6+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.8.04.1_i386.deb: trying to overwrite `/usr/share/pixmaps/firefox.png', which is also in package firefox-2
E: /var/cache/apt/archives/firefox_3.6.6+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.8.04.1_i386.deb: trying to overwrite `/usr/share/bug/firefox/presubj', which is also in package firefox-2

Plz can someone help me and show me how to play WarCraft 3 and answer me is possible that i can play WC3 trought Garena and RGC useing ubuntu ????

Thanks very much and keep up the good work :)

squid68
June 30th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I just got the same damn problem. Said hey new update then it broke and I have Firefox 2 with none of my addons working and all my bookmarks lost. Says use the Broken Filter to fix. WTF is that?

Marinko94
June 30th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Its a thing located in System/Administrator/Packet menager but it doesnt help u can reinstal remove and install new packets from there