PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure a lot of nerds are going to be heartbroken but...

whiskeylover
June 29th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Megan Fox marries Brian Austin Green in Hawaii (http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/29/megan.fox.marries.ppl/index.html?hpt=T2)

Bachstelze
June 29th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Cool story, bro.

kostkon
June 29th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

sydbat
June 29th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Cool story, bro.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!Both sides of the question have now been answered. /Thread.

NightwishFan
June 29th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Who is Megan Fox?

whiskeylover
June 29th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Who is Megan Fox?

Some hot chick who can't act.

TheLions
June 29th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Who is Megan Fox?

i'm sure it has something with Firefox :P

NightwishFan
June 29th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Ah ok thanks. Ill just look on the 'interweb'. like all the kids are doing these days.

endotherm
June 29th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Megan Fox marries Brian Austin Green in Hawaii (http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/29/megan.fox.marries.ppl/index.html?hpt=T2)
who marries who in where?

whiskeylover
June 29th, 2010, 09:37 PM
who marries who in where?

Are you trying to fake non-nerdiness? : )

Rey117
June 29th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Doesn't she have some kind of thumb problem? Lol

endotherm
June 29th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Are you trying to fake non-nerdiness? : )
nah, the opposite. I'm too nerdy to watch a Michael bay movie, or droll over ladies that would reject my nerdiness shoudl we meet in person. I like geeker girls. Gimme an awkward looking girl with glasses and a D&D book under her arm, and I'm hooked.

I know it seems somtimes like the geeks know all the actors names and follow their lives, but frankly that never tracked for me. IMO true geeks dont give a darn about aflek/aniston/jlo and all the other worthless mediawhores. that is for the unwashed masses with their lady gag a and mary j bilgewater. we have better taste than Transformers the movie.

wilee-nilee
June 29th, 2010, 09:51 PM
I would have to have a frontal lobotomy and about a half gallon of tequila before I even cared.:lolflag:

proggy
June 29th, 2010, 09:53 PM
I`m not heartbroken.

endotherm
June 29th, 2010, 09:54 PM
I would have to have a frontal lobotomy and about a half gallon of tequila before I even cared.:lolflag:
my point exactly!

fetuspuppet
June 29th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Oh no I hope he doesn't go all Van Der Sloot on her...

takisan
June 29th, 2010, 09:55 PM
I couldn't care less.

quinnten83
June 29th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Oh no I hope he doesn't go all Van Der Sloot on her...

de "van der" is actually written in lower case.

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
i can't believe I will never have a chance with Brian Austin Green now....!!
Oh, and Megan who?

Actually I would have been heartbroken if it had been Seth Green who ranks high on my geek scale and therefore is total marrying material...

uRock
June 29th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Ugly girl and ugly guy equal a good marriage. It is a shame she won't be in Transformers 3, but oh well the Playboy bunny they chose should be just as good.

j.bell730
June 29th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Splendid anecdote, colleague.

whiskeylover
June 29th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Its funny to see so many "I don't care" or "She's not my type" type comments, almost as if you're trying way to hard to prove you're not a nerd.

Relax, this thread was meant to be a joke. Don't take it so seriously.

NightwishFan
June 29th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Glorious exposition comrade. :)

wilee-nilee
June 29th, 2010, 10:15 PM
my point exactly!

Just aiming at their intellect level, and I have a average IQ, a little above but not notable. Pop culture freaks, and circus geeks is where they are.

wilee-nilee
June 29th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Its funny to see so many "I don't care" or "She's not my type" type comments, almost as if you're trying way to hard to prove you're not a nerd.

Pop culture and it's negative effects is no joke.

endotherm
June 30th, 2010, 02:12 AM

you still don't understand. being a slave to pop culture is not a geek thing. thats for the rubes. geeks are too cool for all that noise. I am a nerd/geek, and proud of it. I just reject pop culture. I care not for tabloid bs. personally I believe that actors should only be taken out of cryo when they are actively working.

Stancel
June 30th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Who is Megan Fox?

She's the creator of Linux:lolflag:

sudoer541
June 30th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Who is Megan Fox?

A plugin for firefox.
Megan Fox lets you play MEGAman N series on Firefox 3.6.
But apparently a Hawaiian hacker merged Megan Fox plug in with Austin Green (The super Mario equivalent of MEGAman N for fireFOX) and it messed up the whole game!!! Thats why everyone is so upset. Poor nerds cant play MEGAman N series on Firefox anymore. I hope someone finds a solution.
But hey!!!!, isint MEGAman N for fireFOX open source? Maybe someone can fork it?

I hope MEGAman N for fireFOX becomes available for Chrome as well!!!!

Khakilang
June 30th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Who is Austin Green?

gnomeuser
June 30th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Congratulations to the happy couple, why see misery in other peoples happiness?

rabbotz
June 30th, 2010, 10:38 AM
someone i dont know got married to someone i dont know and i wasnt invited?

julio_cortez
June 30th, 2010, 10:59 AM
There's no problem.. I'm not jealous, you know :lolflag:

Nick_Jinn
June 30th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Megan fox was only a little above average (for an average joe, not for a super model) before her plastic surgery and without makeup. If you are looking for nice genetics to make beautiful babies look elsewhere.

Angelina Jolie was hot before she had anything done. Shes getting older now, maybe starved herself too much and had many kids, but she has natural beauty and is doing a service to humanity by passing that along with her husband.

rabbotz
June 30th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Megan fox was only a little above average (for an average joe, not for a super model) before her plastic surgery and without makeup. If you are looking for nice genetics to make beautiful babies look elsewhere.

actually she was hot until she *****d herself up with the plastic junk.

Nick_Jinn
June 30th, 2010, 11:10 AM
This calls for some before and after pictures....I think there was a sweet spot with the surgeries where it was an upgrade but before it started to look worse instead of better.

rabbotz
June 30th, 2010, 11:12 AM
This calls for some before and after pictures....I think there was a sweet spot with the surgeries where it was an upgrade but before it started to look worse instead of better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWg4Jtg-EI

Nick_Jinn
June 30th, 2010, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWg4Jtg-EI

Are you sure she was still all natural there?

Her body was amazing, but sans the makeup her face is only cute but others are cuter....maybe not with that body though.

rabbotz
June 30th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Are you sure she was still all natural there?

i would guess so. that 2 & 1/2 ep is pretty old.

Nick_Jinn
June 30th, 2010, 12:08 PM
I think she started pretty young with the surgery, but I couldbe mistaken.