PDA

View Full Version : Some has an IBM ID ?

xens
June 15th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hi there, I'm trying to register for several days now on the IBM website and it seems to be down. I'd like to download the LPI 201 and 202 documentation and it's reserved to registered users

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/lpi/201.html

Has someone an IBM ID an can download this documentation for me ? I'll pass my LPI 201 exam in one month and I need extra documentation.

Romain :KS

scouser73
June 15th, 2010, 11:41 PM
I have a current IBM username and password and I logged into the site in order to download, but it's telling me that I need access to another server, and I don't have the authority to access it.

http://omploader.org/vNG1jbg

xens
June 16th, 2010, 07:30 AM
thanks for your help.

I emailed IBM :/ waiting for their answer

handy
June 16th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I used to have a limited IBM ID, it allowed me to enter & fix some of the photocopiers in their Cherrybrook Australasian/Asia-pacific headquarters. Which strangely, after spending 20 minutes searching via Google, doesn't exist!?

The place is built like a multi-story starfish that is best described as a mostly underground space station type design.

One of my nephews has worked for them for many years (there at Cherrybrook in his early days, then on site in the field as a system architect) before he left them & is now working in Europe.

IBM are for some reason making it quite difficult to find their Cherrybrook facility on the internet??

I have never been inside of anywhere else that had so much security as far as the doors you could & could not access is concerned. All access was enabled via swiping your card/key through the slot in the door lock.

Even before I started this post I knew that IBM were VERY security conscious, since then I now know that they are even more security conscious & are applying their know how in practical terms on the internet.

See if any of you can provide a link with info at least mentioning their Australian, NSW, Sydney suburb of Cherrybrook, Asiapacific headquarters facility?

handy
June 16th, 2010, 11:50 AM
This is a bump, I've added a LOT to the previous post, & am very interested if any of you web hounds can come up with an answer to the question posted above? Thanks.

xens
June 17th, 2010, 09:30 AM
sorry handy I have no answer to your question.

I solved my problem, on of my friend who has an IBM ID downloaded them for me.

Thanks for your help