PDA

View Full Version : Romeo and Juliet Aficionados

dadgetboy
June 14th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Now I know there are plenty of resources out there for quotes, and such; but my needs are quite specific.
I need two quotes for each of the following characters from the beginning of the book, and the end of the book.

Romeo
Juliet
Lord Capulet
Friar Laurence

These quotes should be able to show how the characters changed from the start to the finish.
Any and all answers are welcome :KS:p:KS

Eldera
June 14th, 2010, 01:05 AM
If this is for homework, you need to read the book for yourself. It really is not that long.

KiraLexi
June 14th, 2010, 01:13 AM
And it's worth reading, if you take the extra time to parse the language. Definitely a great classic of English literature

SoFl W
June 14th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Just watch the video and get a quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfjSnMN88U

dadgetboy
June 14th, 2010, 01:23 AM
If this is for homework, you need to read the book for yourself. It really is not that long.
I have read the book, but I would like a quick refresher on the necessary quotes;
and I do agree, it was pretty good.

K.Mandla
June 14th, 2010, 01:43 AM
While we are happy to serve as a resource for hints and for asking questions when you get stuck and need a little help, the Ubuntu Forums should not be thought of as a homework service. Please do not post your homework assignments expecting someone else to do it for you. Any such threads will be taken offline and warnings or infractions may be issued.
Thread closed.