PDA

View Full Version : can i ?

maski
June 13th, 2010, 11:17 PM
:guitar:hi, second post here, not sure if in the right place?. i downloaded 2.7 ultimate last night 'can i' try it, i mean load as a program?(i think i prepared a partition before?), i had 2.6 ultimate i put on B:) not sure if 2.7 self loads as a program (like the live cd), or you have to create a seprate partition for it, ... im itching to take a peak or shell i create partition
first? ... i cant remember :lolflag:
thanks guys

SORRY ITS IN THE WRONG PLACE BUT ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP GREAT:)

wilee-nilee
June 13th, 2010, 11:32 PM
I couldn't find the link but there are some straight forward ways to get answers on the forum #1 thread title should relate to the problem or question directly #2 what the heck is 2.7 see where I'm going here. Be succinct, keep it as short as possible with inclusive information.;)

For example as well since 2.7 ultimate is not Ubuntu a link to the site would help.
http://ultimateedition.info/ultimate-edition/ultimate-edition-2-7/
This saves the time I had to look it up, this will enable people to help you easier.

maski
June 14th, 2010, 12:14 AM
):Psorry i will move post, that link you gave me was where i got 'ubuntu ultimate 2.7' from,

wilee-nilee
June 14th, 2010, 12:20 AM
):Psorry i will move post, that link you gave me was where i got 'ubuntu ultimate 2.7' from,

Thats great but not everybody knows what that is, so it is helpful to include stuff, just a friendly nudge to get the most out of the forum, If I can find that mods link to thread technique I will post it. Were all here to fulfill some need, and it can be done in a efficient manner.;)