PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] The-fatal10.04~it hacked bad. to devs: 10.04 needs work badly!!

KEE
June 13th, 2010, 12:04 AM
ok, so i was told write this flame again because i was to harsh...:lolflag: anyway following are issues; profile is userpermission locked, no networking, home is userpermission locked, user panal is userpermission locked

anyway what the heck is going on?? theres alot of post about this. well at least similar to this post.

i did some hacking myself and got my files back =P haha stupid hackers took me like 10 mins to fix. my user profiles are garbage however. wont be able to get online or anything with those. I am moving my files to vista for safe keeping...can no longer depend on ubuntu os's (sigh). well the ubuntu devs had a good run i guess...times a changing and i gotta move on i guess

hansdown
June 13th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Hi KEE.

I'm trying to remember, from your first post, whether this is the result of an upgrade.

rookcifer
June 13th, 2010, 12:13 AM
ok, so i was told write this flame again because i was to harsh...:lolflag: anyway following are issues; profile is userpermission locked, no networking, home is userpermission locked, user panal is userpermission locked

anyway what the heck is going on?? theres alot of post about this. well at least similar to this post.

i did some hacking myself and got my files back =P haha stupid hackers took me like 10 mins to fix. my user profiles are garbage however. wont be able to get online or anything with those. I am moving my files to vista for safe keeping...can no longer depend on ubuntu os's (sigh). well the ubuntu devs had a good run i guess...times a changing and i gotta move on i guess

Good riddance.

KEE
June 13th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Hi KEE.

I'm trying to remember, from your first post, whether this is the result of an upgrade.

no i fix that. i just converted that drive to free space and started over with a new install

KEE
June 13th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Good riddance.

lol i laugh at you...i fixed it anyway haha so no worries ill still use ubuntu just if it happens again ill start a new profile and repair the files and delete the old profile(s) and keep having fun...what i figured out is im not stuck using this...not yet anyway. something is wrong with the security on 10.04 though, something is not written well enough to stop this problem. i blame the devs

KEE
June 13th, 2010, 01:02 AM
lol since i post what i did .. i just got an error that user sharing is disabled...lol i just repaired that too ...you guys suck haha

cariboo
June 13th, 2010, 01:23 AM
This thread is any better than the first one, there could be many reasons why you could have been hacked, but you haven't provided any info, you are just calling people names. This thread is closed.