PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm back and I'm sorry!

xjesse
June 12th, 2010, 01:57 AM
Earlier today I logged in and posted a thread asking for a Lenny source list. 5 minutes later I was told to go away and the thread was closed. I'd like to say I'm sorry if I upset anyone. I've been a loyal Ubuntu fan since about 2006. I say 2006 'cause I simply remember playing around with Dapper Drake. This was when Canonical would send you 10 Ubuntu x86 cds, 5 x86-x64 cds, 1 Ubuntu cd for Mac, and like 5 stickers. This was a while back, right? Now I think they may only send you 1? Anyways, I've seen Ubuntu in its ups and downs. We are an Ubuntu family. I decided to try out Lenny this morning in hopes I could find something I bit more challenging. Turns out; it was. However, I decided to come back to Ubuntu. I'm actually running 9.10 right now. I prefer it. It's been my favorite release to date! So can we all join hands and sing around the camp fire. :)

Phrea
June 12th, 2010, 02:06 AM
I must have missed something.

pwnst*r
June 12th, 2010, 02:08 AM
It's okay bro, but I'll have to keep that thread locked. Be more sensitive when posting questionable topics.

Thanks.

ubunterooster
June 12th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Joins hands and sings around the camp fire. :D

NightwishFan
June 12th, 2010, 04:01 AM
I will have to dust off my acoustic guitar and the Nightwish sheets. :)

If you want help with Debian, try asking at the forum in my sig or the other unofficial Debian forums.

magmon
June 12th, 2010, 04:03 AM
It's okay bro, but I'll have to keep that thread locked. Be more sensitive when posting questionable topics.

Thanks.

:lolflag:

Mod by wishful thinking.

pwnst*r
June 12th, 2010, 04:57 AM
If you think that, you're thinking cap is cracked.

RiceMonster
June 12th, 2010, 05:00 AM
cool story bro

KiwiNZ
June 12th, 2010, 05:16 AM
A cool story goes more like

Once upon a time there were three little....

O well ... The end