PDA

View Full Version : Which do you own or plan to buy in the future: Android Army Phones or iPhones?

HappinessNow
June 12th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Which do you own or plan to buy in the future: Android Army Phones or iPhones?

Without going down that usually road of hate language for or against the Androids or the iPhones, a simple poll to measure ubuntuforums members usage.

Mr. Picklesworth
June 12th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Without going down that usually road of hate language for or against the Androids or the iPhones, a simple poll to measure ubuntuforums members usage.

You must realize, of course, that any poll attached to a discussion thread will inevitably devolve into a debate about the democratic integrity of said poll, numerous passing mentions of the thread's fulfilment of Godwin's Law, and an argument over which option is most like the Nazis.

pwnst*r
June 12th, 2010, 02:09 AM
I have an Evo and an iPhone so I voted other.

chris200x9
June 12th, 2010, 02:16 AM
I have an Evo and an iPhone so I voted other.

wtf

Legendary_Bibo
June 12th, 2010, 02:42 AM
I said other. I'm going out to buy some string and Dixie cups. My dad stepped on my last phone so I need another 100 pack.

BandD
June 12th, 2010, 03:27 AM
If I ever went the smartphone route (given the obsurd data plans in the US I don't know that I ever will) I would be most interested in a MeeGo device. So I voted neither (given that the poll question is actual an either or question, other didn't really seem to answer the question).

HappinessNow
June 12th, 2010, 03:55 AM
I have an Evo and an iPhone so I voted other.I guess Both could have been an option...your the 2nd person I have heard of that has both; the other person I know is going to get the new IPhone4 also. :p

magmon
June 12th, 2010, 04:00 AM
I cannot definitively say which I would buy in the future. If the rumors of the iphone on verizon are less than BS, then I will buy an iphone, but if they aren't, I'd like to have a Droid.

beastrace91
June 12th, 2010, 06:02 PM
N900 all the way. Best Linux hand held on the market for a power user IMO. Excited to see what MeeGo based handhelds we will see by the end of the year though, hopefully we will get one as powerful/open as the N900 :)

~Jeff