PDA

View Full Version : so ...do i have a problem ?

mustafa atta
June 11th, 2010, 09:46 PM
hello
i heard about the problem between Ubuntu and ati and nividia problems and i have an ati card in my laptop but so far i didn't face any problem so i didn't care
but when i used acompiz alot and get deeper with it i discovered that i faced this problem so i want to know if really the Ubuntu didn't know my graphics card or not i tried hardware drivers but it didn't find any thing so please tell me first if i have a problem or not and what happened with compiz was just my laptop weak

Sensiva
June 12th, 2010, 01:02 AM
hello
i heard about the problem between Ubuntu and ati and nividia problems and i have an ati card in my laptop but so far i didn't face any problem so i didn't care
but when i used acompiz alot and get deeper with it i discovered that i faced this problem so i want to know if really the Ubuntu didn't know my graphics card or not i tried hardware drivers but it didn't find any thing so please tell me first if i have a problem or not and what happened with compiz was just my laptop weak
Ezayak ya Mustafa, inshalla tekon bekher,

Mustafa, When you start a thread, make it more descriptive in a way that it gives a hint about its content. A thread title like "So... Do I have a problem?" malosh ay ma3na bel marra.

Mustafa, You said when you go "Deeper" with compiz you face "this problem". Tab ana radi zemmetak yabo darsh, enta 2olt 7aga yetfehem menha 7aga? :D

You have to define Deeper ya3ni eh, eh elli 7awelt te3melo bezabt with compiz we 7asal eh as a result wel mafrod kan ye7sal eh instead.

Abu Darsh, ana far7an geddan ennak betes2al we bet7awel tefham Ubuntu/Linux, ew3a tez3al menni!

enta 7abeebi ya santafa :D