PDA

View Full Version : Forum Time-out

gymsmoke
March 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Is anyone else here having this problem? It seems that I get logged off the forums within about 2 minutes of logging on. I start looking for threads dealing with specific issues, and, before I can get to a thread and read it, I look and notice that I've been logged off. I timed this more than once, and it is taking 2 minutes to log out.

I don't mind being logged off when idle, but give me a break!

K.Mandla
March 26th, 2006, 09:57 PM
I've had that same problem. I just check the "Keep me signed in" (or whatever) box. Then I can keep one eye on the forum and one on whatever else I'm doing.

gymsmoke
March 27th, 2006, 02:04 AM
K~
Thanks for the reply. Where is that selection available? Whn I log in to the forums, I don't see anything like that.

Xian
March 27th, 2006, 02:11 AM
There's a box named "Remember Me" by the login area.
Just tick it before logging in.

ubuntu-geek
March 27th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Yeah that should fix the problem. I know some users have had problems with cookies getting corrupt you could always delete the ones you have and then re-log and check the remember box to get the new one ..

jason.b.c
March 27th, 2006, 07:06 AM
I was having the problem with buttons around the white reply box, ya know were you type your reply?... any way the Quote and smillies and others weren't working for me last night 3\27\06,, but i guess someone fixed it.

Thanks a bunch to whom it may apply.!!!:) :)