PDA

View Full Version : Proof that world peace really IS possible.

TheCoinOperator
June 9th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Check out this screenshot from my Hotmail account (don't judge me for using a Microsoft product - I usually use Gmail anyway). Notice the one article about the iPad. LMAO! :wink:

see that screenshot below

TheCoinOperator
June 9th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Here's that screenshot.

Stancel
June 9th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Microsoft is just hoping they can buy Apple and turn it into a mobile devices subdivision.:lolflag:

TheNessus
June 9th, 2010, 10:49 PM
Wish that was true for real world politics I just know that WWIII will break sometime in my life-time and that I live in a country that will most likely be its epicenter. Oh well.

Stancel
June 9th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Wish that was true for real world politics I just know that WWIII will break sometime in my life-time and that I live in a country that will most likely be its epicenter. Oh well.

"World War III....there's an app for that."

Sutekh849
June 9th, 2010, 11:13 PM
were they making a fallout iphone game?

gnomeuser
June 9th, 2010, 11:17 PM
For a second there I was wondering why surviving 3 sets of twins was the path to world peace and if it was worth it in that case.

McRat
June 9th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Trivia - One of the first products Micro-soft sold was a CP/M card and MS BASIC language for the Apple II. Apple had a really crappy BASIC, so they eventually licensed MS BASIC, and ported it to the 6502 chip. This was before DOS, when MS was in New Mexico. They had like 3 people working there, and Bill would do the tech support on the phone.

sydbat
June 9th, 2010, 11:40 PM
For a second there I was wondering why surviving 3 sets of twins was the path to world peace and if it was worth it in that case.Me too.

FuturePilot
June 9th, 2010, 11:49 PM
For a second there I was wondering why surviving 3 sets of twins was the path to world peace and if it was worth it in that case.

Haha, me too.

doas777
June 9th, 2010, 11:51 PM
just this last weekend I rewatched "Pirates of Silicon Vally" to remind myself how this all started, what with all the steve jobs news lately. I had forgotten how much computing had changed in the last 20 years.

Eisenwinter
June 10th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Uh... okay?

I don't understand the connection between the screenshot and world peace.

Giant Speck
June 10th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I'm confused and a bit scared.

Stancel
June 10th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Microsoft failed with its Zune. That was their attempt at competing with the iPod. Since then I haven't heard of any mobile devices released by Microsoft, all I see is their stupid commercials for Windows 7 where people talk about being a PC. Although Windows is going to be promoting Windows Phone 7 its mobile OS. But really the only successful device Microsoft has right now is the Xbox 360, which I prefer, despite my anti-Microsoft views which really only applies to Windows.

edit: D'oh. I didn't know about Microsoft Kin.

Legendary_Bibo
June 10th, 2010, 01:05 AM

:D Me four!

YuiDaoren
June 10th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Many Bothans died to have that ad put there.