PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite theme.

ankit.vader
June 8th, 2010, 03:42 PM
title says it all. here is my favorite theme...

samalex
June 8th, 2010, 03:48 PM
title says it all. here is my favorite theme...

Hmm, The Greatest American Hero ranks up there, but I also like the theme to Dukes of Hazzard, X-Files, and The A-Team. Lately though I LOVE the theme to Chuck and also Big Bang Theory

:-D

Sam

ankit.vader
June 8th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Lately though I LOVE the theme to Chuck and also Big Bang Theory

where did you get these themes? share link please :)

samalex
June 8th, 2010, 04:10 PM
where did you get these themes? share link please :)

The theme to Chuck is a modified version of "Short Skirt/Long Jacket" by Cake, and you can find it about anyplace. It was the first song I bought from the Ubuntu One Music Store when testing 10.04 in Beta.

As for Big Bang Theory, it's by Barenaked Ladies and it can be downloaded through Amazon music store (http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bang-Theory-Theme/dp/B000XKMQZY). I don't have it (yet) but the full length version is great!

Sam

ankit.vader
June 8th, 2010, 04:28 PM
It was the first song

oh..i'm sorry i should have made it clear earlier, i'm asking for your favorite ubuntu theme.

Bachstelze
June 8th, 2010, 04:34 PM
The Kokiri Forest theme in Zelda OOT. <3

samalex
June 8th, 2010, 04:41 PM
oh..i'm sorry i should have made it clear earlier, i'm asking for your favorite ubuntu theme.

Sorry to go off topic, but I couldn't resist :) Every time someone mentions a 'theme' I think of TV Show or Movie themes.

Sam

Breambutt
June 8th, 2010, 04:42 PM
The default Ubuntu Studio theme.

I like the bamboo background in the first post but the rest of it is horrible, found it ages ago.

sports fan Matt
June 8th, 2010, 04:42 PM
I personally am a big fan of Giant Speck's Macchiato theme. It is visually appealing to my poor eyesight and has the right contrasts.

Directive 4
June 8th, 2010, 04:47 PM
amiga

RiceMonster
June 8th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I always just use Shiki-Colors.

Frogs Hair
June 8th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Today this :

samalex
June 8th, 2010, 05:46 PM
amiga

There's an Amiga theme?? Do you have a link? I'd love to check it out.

Sam

ankit.vader
June 8th, 2010, 06:04 PM
I like the bamboo background in the first post but the rest of it is horrible, found it ages ago.

u couldn't be more right. i moved to linux few months ago...