PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu :)

elliotbeken
June 1st, 2010, 10:09 PM
Over the years since i have first started Ubuntu (Ubuntu 6 LTS) i have not gone back apart from on my laptop which i use Visual Basic and Photoshop on at college, and i have been very impressed with how far Ubuntu has moved on....

I hope Ubuntu keeps driving on through the free world and becomes even better....

Thanks Ubuntu Team

EarlGrey167
June 1st, 2010, 10:14 PM
Over the years since i have first started Ubuntu (Ubuntu 6 LTS) i have not gone back apart from on my laptop which i use Visual Basic and Photoshop on at college, and i have been very impressed with how far Ubuntu has moved on....

I hope Ubuntu keeps driving on through the free world and becomes even better....

Thanks Ubuntu Team

I begin taking programming classes this fall. That's the one thing that worries me is needing ******* for those classes. They also offer a class in Linux, which I plan on taking but I really have my doubts if I can get away with Linux for all the classes.

Shpongle
June 1st, 2010, 11:09 PM
I begin taking programming classes this fall. That's the one thing that worries me is needing ******* for those classes. They also offer a class in Linux, which I plan on taking but I really have my doubts if I can get away with Linux for all the classes.

Virtual Box ;-) if its windows specific

doas777
June 1st, 2010, 11:13 PM
Virtual Box ;-) if its windows specific
or dual boot. visual studio and games are the primary reasons I have windows instances left. if you are doing school, then office is a must, as well