PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Video playback troubles in fullscreen - dualscreen

xaGrx
June 1st, 2010, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I am having troubles with video playback for some time. None of the settings works fine for me. I am using two screens (TwinView) with resolutions 1280x1024 on the first screen and 1920x1080 on the second. Seperate X screens do pretty much the same things. I have the newest nvidia drivers, Ubuntu 10.04.

VLC
x11 isnt fluent, in "Video memory module" I cant enter fullscreen (video freezes, audio continues), "xvideo output" shut down on itself when trying to enter fullscreen. And finally openGl does the same as "Video memory module" - video freezes, audio continues.

MPlayer
(SMPlayer to be precise) I tried "xv", in fullscreen im getting this frozen picture (http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2236/dualscreenproblem.png). If I try the xv in mplayer through a command line I am getting these errors: "X11 error: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)1.0% 0 0". Thanks to this I was thinking where there isnt a problem because of the different height of those resulitons my screens have.
Anyway with gl I am getting error, vith xvidix theres no video at all, X11 again isnt fluent.

Is there any way to solve this? Thank you for any advices at all.

xaGrx
June 3rd, 2010, 01:08 PM
No one?:(