PDA

View Full Version : Energy Wavelength Manipulation (A theory for a book)

7G Operator
May 31st, 2010, 10:04 PM
According to the best guessers in society in general (Scientists) there is a generally accepted theory, that everything in the universe is made up of energy in one form or another, whether that may be, kinetic, chemical, electrical, potential and so on and so forth. If this is true then perhaps each life form has a distinct energy signature (Spirit?). I shall attempt to address this scenario a little further into my ramblings ;).

Perhaps "life" is simply a way for these energy signatures (humans?) to evolve into pure resonant frequencies, (Peace) Which return to the lifestream from whence they were born, as opposed to chaotic frequencies which would cause disharmony, suffering, war etc.

In the Bible it is said that the wheat will be separated from the chaff, and the chaff will be politely disposed of. What if the chaff is unproductive energy waves (or even counter productive) negative energy so to speak. Almost like a harmonic sequence of notes, which has been infiltrated by a single “bad note” in turn causing the entire sequence of notes to lose its “purity”. Perhaps “sin” could be compared to this “bad-note”. Throwing a proverbial spanner in the works, a monkey in the wrench.

Put good and evil aside for one moment and think energy, or more specifically....music..

If some-one plays a note on a piano for example, and then plays a note that is not harmonic to that note (i.e mashing a keyboard) they might hear a sound that is somewhat unpleasant to their ears. Contrast this with someone who plays a note, and then plays only the harmonics of that note (I.e a chord). The sound is somewhat soothing. Why is this?

A note resonates at a certain frequency or number of cycles per second (Hz). For example Middle A is 440Hz the next A up is 880Hz and so on so forth.
So.... what happens if we play middle A and then introduce an A note an octave higher?
Well it won't sound too bad lets put it that way, in fact it will sound very similar to the root note, because its frequency overtone is exactly 2 times the fundamental (Root note) frequency. It has created a harmony. This is an example of a very simple harmony, you can obviously introduce further notes, and as long as they are harmonic to the root note, the resulting sound will more than likely be a pleasant one.

Of course when it comes to 'music' and perhaps most things in life, it is purely a matter of opinion. One person may experience one thing, and another person something completely different. One such example I can think of would perhaps be differing tribes around the world that have never really heard “westernised music”, hearing it for the first time. Upon doing so would they find something that we may consider 'peaceful sounding' as such? I am not talking about actual songs/compositions here, but merely a single set of harmonic notes played once.

Another thing to possibly consider as trivial as it may sound, would be if a person is in a good or bad mood. If they are in a bad mood, will listening to peaceful harmonic sounds, bring them out of the bad mood or merely put them in a further proverbial funk? Interesting case study if it hasn't already been done.
So for the sake of argument we shall assume that regardless of what tribe you are from in the world, there are certain sound energy wave-forms that universally sound peaceful to the majority of our worlds population. Also for the sake of argument, we shall assume that those listening to it at the time, whether they are in a good mood or not, are doing so willfully, and not having it pushed upon them, thus causing friction or negative mood impact.

There are obviously many variables to take into account when it comes to harmonic energy transference (in this instance harmonic or peaceful sounds having a peaceful effect on the listener). But these variables could be considered to be the key to the individual. Sound like jibber jabber? Allow me a few moments to try and explain.
At the moment we are merely talking about a single 'sound' or collection of 'harmonic' notes. Let us move a step further in the energy process ;) and start talking about a sequence of these pure resonant frequencies. (A song or musical composition). This is where the individuals own energy wavelength (or energy signature as I have begun to call it) starts to come into play, as the music becomes more complex so does the listeners interaction with it. This almost subliminal energy transference could be said to almost carry a part of the creators soul along with it. Why? Well it's simple. At that point in time, whether for better or for worse, the media they created is a colour print-out of how they feel inside.
Relating to it, gives it an extra power, for instance lovers songs, or songs you liked when you were younger, that not only make you feel good inside, but also actually evoke an emotional response or trigger memories that further enhance the positive state you are feeling. I am writing this essay whilst listening to soothing peaceful songs, it seems to help to clear my mind and keep me in a good mood.

I have noticed in my personal experience that listening to peaceful tunes as opposed to more chaotic/depressing ones, over a prolonged period of time, makes you generally feel better about yourself. Granted this could be a positive feedback loop (i.e in a good mood so listen to positive music, which in turn emphasises the positive mood and so on and so forth.). But in my humble opinion that's never a bad-thing. ;).
I advise other people to experiment with this. Put only songs on your playlist that rather than having any sort of negative attachment to them, evoke only good memories and not a single bad one at all. If possible try and make them sonically chilled out, so that you don't have the subliminal mental stress of loud music or harsh sounds e.t.c). (I strongly recommend Bob Marley – All in one ;), its like 3minutes 24 seconds of pure sunshine man! ;). At the risk of sounding mildly Jedi (never a bad thing), try to use the force to decide which songs are truly 'feel-good' to you. Some can appear to be that way, but actually carry a hidden undercurrent\stigma or bad thought association, which will kill your general vibe man. Haha oh dear im starting to sound mildly hippy, not good ;).

Un-learn

O.k so lets begin with the society that we currently live within. It is my belief that our sub-conscious minds in todays modern rat-race society, are taking a constant pounding from many different subliminal factors. Subliminal (Sub-conscious) thought programming so to speak. This thought programming begins at a very young age, when we are lead to believe that in order to succeed in life we must do very well at school, so that we get a good job and earn lots of money, then we can have a nice house, and nice cars, and a nice girlfriend, a nice wife, and eventually nice kids. O.k so thats all well and good, but now lets assess what it takes in order to achieve all these things. Firstly not everyone can have all these things. Why? Because capitalism doesn't work well when people want to share or do things fairly or equally. Instead it much rather suits the predatorial and selfish instincts of a select few people, who are sadly devoid of conscience. Essentially a ruling elite. O.K so why do the people accept this way of living? I could say 'it is the golden carrot dangling (greed) that makes people compete, sell their souls and step on others, in order that they may enjoy a better lifestyle, and although this may apply to a small amount of people, I simply do not think this temptation applies to the majority of the people. Not anymore. I do believe in the good of the people, so instead I think the following reasons, contribute to why such a system is still in place :-

It is a system that was implemented in the distant past, and it has a propensity for installing certain contingency safeguard measures so as to keep itself in place, somewhat akin to the way a well-written virus infects a computer system and then takes the appropriate actions to prevent it from being removed. A similar analogy could be the way in which cancer infects a person and then spreads throughout the patient, eventually resulting in a dire situation. I will now continue on to discuss the various tactics (or slactics as I have come to call them) that are employed by those who defend such a system, and methods that can be used to detect and defend against such characteristics.
So stage 1 of the infiltration/disease process is to take control of the education system. This is the fundamental base which needs to be compromised in order for such a corrupt system to install itself throughout the world. They need to get at us from a young age in order to try and plant their seeds of despair. So from a young age and in general we are taught to compete against each other, because there are only a limited number of nice houses and nice cars, and nice wives and nice kids. And in this great rat-race what happens if you don't compete? Well this world would have you believe that you are a useless/loser of a person, and thus you will be alienated from society. I don't think this is at all true. In fact I think that people who judge or measure others by merely their academic or material values are doing nothing more than fuelling the system that may ultimately lead to the destruction of our entire species.
You see the problem with such a competitive system is that people competing realise that if they aren't particularly well-equipped for the challenge, there best chance stands in tripping others up, so that they themselves are further ahead in the race. Now when you have this do anything to win mentality installed in the general population, then you are essentially making every other person a potential threat to your well-being as they could do your job better than you, put you out of a job and thus degrade your well-being and general lifestyle. You are in essence creating a giant free for all, where anything goes. O.k so when everyone is fighting each other at a basic human level, then progression is far slower, because conflicting interests and wars serve only to divide us, rather than using our energy to create we instead are using it to destroy or undermine. A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand for long. I do believe that similar words to those are mentioned in the Bible and to be fair, and for all the crap it gets, the Bible has some extremely wise logic to it. Jesus showed us there is a way other than fighting each other, and being divided amongst ourselves, and that if we help each other, and those who are needy, rather than treading on them to attain our own gains, it is a better way to live. You can achieve your goals and you can do it together working as a team rather than fighting each other. Consider this...
Two teams of people are tasked with building a boat. One group of people believe in the world and its tread on each other attitude. Look after number one attitude. The other team believe in helping each other to achieve their aims, and leaving no person behind.
The group that have interests only for themselves are divided so they spend most of the time arguing, about who is going to be able to bring their possessions with them, as such they create a boat which cannot fit all their people in. The reason that there weren't enough seats for all of them, is that they wanted to take their gold and possessions with them on their journey.
The team that believe in helping each other, quickly make the boat although it is a humble looking boat, it can easily fit all their team members inside, and even though some of their members are not able to help equally with the building, as some are smaller than the others, they try their best and all work to the best of their abilities.
The team that work as individuals decide to distribute their seat entitlement with regards to the position they hold in capitalist society. They do this with regards to the amount of money they each have or with regard to the diploma/education they may have achieved at university. And a few seats are allocated with regards to usefulness in the mission at hand. I.e navigating dangerous waters.
In the knowledge that unfortunately there are going to be several individuals left behind, a number of individuals resort to exaggerating the truth about their usefulness in a desperate bid to get on-board the boat before it sails. This tactic succeeds and one individual insists that he is extremely good at navigation, and can easily direct the boat according to the position of the sun and the stars. He is of course talking utter shite in a desperate bid to save himself. Now at the same time there is also an extremely competent navigator amongst the individual team, but having lived in a capitalistic environment for most his life, he is sick and tired of the bull-**** so at this point he simply remains quiet, whilst the capitalists mock and jeer at those that were left behind. Now this individual goes across to the selfless team and asks if he can instead travel on their boat. The selfless team having worked together have built a boat big enough not only for themselves, but also for the man and his friends. They say “sure you can come with us, we have enough room for you and your friends who got left behind from the other boat, but we do not have enough room for your gold as well i'm afraid.” Now the mans capitalist acquintances cannot bear to part from their beloved treasure and so they remain on the land, but the man who has much gold, decides at the last moment that he can live without his vast fortune, and so gets on board the selfless boat.
Both boats set-sail out into the open sea. Lets not beat about the bush as to what happens next. The boat of individuals ask the dude who blagged his way onto the boat under the premise of being a top-rate navigator, to start navigating them safely across the ocean. He is not actually a top-rate navigator at all, but is instead a top-notch billy bull-sh*tter. So he blags the others that they are heading in the right direction, and so they sail blissfully unaware to their own impending doom. For the sake of this story, lets just say he navigated them into treacherous waters with razor sharp reefs, and their boat proceeded to get ripped to shreds, and all its occupants drowned, along with their 'precious' cargo.
The other boat with the team that worked together and the defector who they wilfully allowed on-board, is saved because the dude they showed kindness to, is actually a top-notch navigator and thus they safely navigate the treacherous waters, land safely on the shore, and although they did not bring any gold with them, find themselves in a place with many resources to share amongst themselves, and many sexy women who also like to share, and so they live happily ever after. I'm sure this story has some morals in there somewhere, but I shall allow you (the reader) to discern them for yourselves =P.

Be excellent to one another, and........party on dudes!!!!! - Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.

- ObiDan Kinobi

juancarlospaco
May 31st, 2010, 10:46 PM
ah, yeah...

Letrazzrot
June 1st, 2010, 12:33 AM
To me, this looks like a mash of philosophy/religion being framed as a scientific theory. Personally I don't have anything against philosophy or spirituality, unless it poses as real science - then it becomes pseudoscience.

If you want to read about real science behind some of the ideas you mentioned, look up these keywords:
physics (esp. relativity and quantum mechanics)
acoustics
psychoacoustics
music cognition
memetics
game theory

McRat
June 1st, 2010, 01:19 AM
Wow.

It's amazing that the quality of marijuana continues to climb...

7G Operator
June 1st, 2010, 01:55 AM
Ironically your comments have but served to reinforce my points. ;) Thankyou. =)

lots of love - Dan =) x x

YuiDaoren
June 1st, 2010, 02:00 AM
Ironically your comments have but served to reinforce my points. ;) Thankyou. =)

lots of love - Dan =) x x
The most wonderful thing about pseudoscience is that anything can be evidence for anything else.

"The sun appears yellow because Dachshunds are low to the ground."
"What? The two are totally unrelated!"
"Yes, it's quantum relationships. That's how we know the one is an effect of the other."
"Huh? We know they're related because they're unrelated?"
"Yes! Oh, it's wonderful when someone finally understands this stuff."

*face-palms*

NovaAesa
June 1st, 2010, 02:01 AM
I read up to the part when you said "In the Bible..." and I was like "wat?"
:confused:

7G Operator
June 1st, 2010, 02:13 AM
You should read some more Nova, let me know what you think, for better or worse ;)

Dayofswords
June 1st, 2010, 03:07 AM
i have somehow read that whole thing

you went completely off topic in the end
mixed science and religion
nothing had any backing.

this is nothing but pseudo-science.

sure it make an ok self-help book. but nothing more..

7G Operator
June 1st, 2010, 03:42 AM
You speak of pseudo-science as if its a dirty word. Is not amalgamating differing ideas into a unified viewpoint a logical progression as opposed to a recession of thought? And splitting these fields? Who is to say that theology, science and philosophy cannot be combined? Did God say this? ;) What is fact? One persons idea or consensus accepted by society, and then usually improved upon e.t.c by others. What if the fact is not entirely true in the first place? Then you simply have a lie that has mutated and spawned further lies in future.
How long is a piece of string? If it is 1.3m then it could be 1.32 metres....or it could be 1.325 metres. Or it could be 7.565 mancachinkus on a different planet. If a scientist cannot accurately tell me how long a piece of string is, why does that make anything they have to say anymore relevant than something someone 'unlearned' might have to suggest?
I like science i find it highly fascinating, but i see it as a branch of something bigger as opposed to the only way. That is my personal belief. I also believe in God and that Jesus was the son of God. Does this opinion that i hold make the ideas i have any less or more credible? That is of course a matter of opinion. ;). I know what it does for me, it gives me faith. When you know something is true, it could no longer be said to be faith. Perhaps the stone that the builders rejected, perhaps this is faith. To trust in God and that God is good, that is my faith. No matter what forces may be at work, love overcomes all. I apologize if scientists may of taken offense to my original post, i can understand why, i was somewhat judgemental in my opening sentence, but i think our yearning to learn must be tempered with something, otherwise i think its possible the ego can start to think that man is God. And when that happens its way non-cool man.
A few thoughts if nothing else from a bored dude. =P Feel free to discuss :)

"Edited out "what this may boil down to is logic" as i proceeded down a different thought train".

*Edit man is god....sorry God ;)

cariboo
June 1st, 2010, 04:30 AM
It is against the forum C of C to discuss religion in the forums, please stop now.

tgalati4
June 1st, 2010, 05:46 AM
Wasn't there an episode of "Lost" that covered this?

Dayofswords
June 1st, 2010, 07:05 AM
Wasn't there an episode of "Lost" that covered this?

wouldn't doubt it

standingwave
June 1st, 2010, 10:20 AM
How long is a piece of string? If it is 1.3m then it could be 1.32 metres....or it could be 1.325 metres. Or it could be 7.565 mancachinkus on a different planet. If a scientist cannot accurately tell me how long a piece of string is, why does that make anything they have to say anymore relevant than something someone 'unlearned' might have to suggest? Stupid scientists.

wilee-nilee
June 1st, 2010, 11:39 AM
wow.

It's amazing that the quality of marijuana continues to climb...

lol