PDA

View Full Version : Intstrumental version of When I Said I Do by Kenny & Chante Lattimore

mips
May 31st, 2010, 01:11 PM
Anyone know of a instrumental/karaoke version of this song by any chance?

Not looking for the Clint Black version.

mips
June 9th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Bump!

angiharr
June 16th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Anyone know of a instrumental/karaoke version of this song by any chance?

Not looking for the Clint Black version.
Did you find this yet? Please let me know where I can find it... I am also looking for this song for my wedding, as a backing track/keroake verson. I do not want the country version, I want Kenny Lattimore and Chante Moore backing track. Help please!

mips
June 28th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Did you find this yet?

Please let me know where I can find it... I am also looking for this song for my wedding, as a backing track/keroake verson.

Sorry, I have not.

I'm also looking for it for a wedding (not mine though).

mips
July 13th, 2010, 06:20 PM
bump

Cam!
July 13th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I hate to burst your bubble, but I doubt there's an instrumental floating around on the web. Your best bet is to get in contact with a Wedding DJ and see if they can provide a Karaoke machine with the song on it.

Even then, that might be a stretch, since the song isn't exactly that famous.

Yarui
July 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I have seen tutorials on how to make a karaoke version of a song in audacity. It seems to work really well. You could try it out and decide if you are satisfied with the results.

Cam!
July 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
I'm familiar with those kinds of tutorials. Being a producer, especially for this genre of music (I specialize in Hip Hop and R&B), playing the modified song on a loud stereo won't be a good idea. You can still hear faint vocals in the background.

Yarui
July 13th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I have heard that the vocals can still be there just a bit, but there is no harm in trying it and deciding if the results are satisfactory.