PDA

View Full Version : Access to post a question

iam2
May 30th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Pardon me please. I am new to the forum and to linux and ubuntu and this is the first live (I hope) link in two weeks of searching for the link where I could post a question. I hope you will take a moment and tell me directly, where, exactly, is the link button to post a question on the forum - and how is it labeled. On linux mint forum (which I went to just to see how it was set up since it is ubuntu related) they have the "post a question" link button up front, right on top, easy to find, on the front page of the forum. For the past two weeks I have searched all over the Ubuntu forum and cannot find such a link button. The only thing I found was the "contact us" button at the bottom of the forums and ubuntu pages. But that is totally futile. Nobody answers. I do not have a clue what the button is for if it does not go anywhere. I posted my question to the "contact us" link two weeks ago and still have not heard from them. Linux and ubuntu is supposed to be user friendly is it not? I just do not understand why it is so hard to post a question. Now -- you. I hope you are able to help me in this matter. Anyway, if you can help me I will surely appreciate it, for which I will thank you now and later. And, since I would not know where to go to look for your answer I hope you will send me an email to make sure I get it. Thanks for your help.

iam2

ugm6hr
May 30th, 2010, 05:22 PM
See advice here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=4527023&postcount=3