PDA

View Full Version : 24 Series Finale

forrestcupp
May 25th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Well, another of my favorite shows is over now.

What did you think of the series finale of 24? Were you satisfied with how they ended it? I was pretty mad about what they were doing with Jack and the President, but I thought they ended it in a pretty awesome way.

Now for the movie.

eriktheblu
May 25th, 2010, 03:29 PM
then why are you even voting?
To demonstrate disinterest in the program.

sports fan Matt
May 25th, 2010, 03:35 PM
I was satisfied as well. I was thinking Jack wasn't going to survive though. I jumped on board this last season, wished I had sooner.

By the way, who played Madame President?

RiceMonster
May 25th, 2010, 03:36 PM
To demonstrate disinterest in the program.

Easy there, rebel.

Shpongle
May 25th, 2010, 04:36 PM
what a show!, I was happy enough with it , the movie will be great . I have recently started watching Dexter so that will fill the gap for a while.

forrestcupp
May 25th, 2010, 06:08 PM
I was satisfied as well. I was thinking Jack wasn't going to survive though. I jumped on board this last season, wished I had sooner.

By the way, who played Madame President?

For a while, I thought Jack might die, especially since they said they needed to make a definitive end to him. But the movie is the thing that made me think he would somehow survive.

Cherry Jones played President Taylor. After seeing her tear Dalia Hassan to shreds, it made me realize what a great actress she is. She can go from being sweet and caring to being a monster, and she makes it believable.

Shpongle
May 25th, 2010, 06:29 PM
true , there has been some great actors over the course of the shows history

free24fan
May 25th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I have one unanswered question about the 24 finale, how did CTU (Chloe/Arlo/Ortiz) get the satellite phone number of the 2 assassins about to kill Jack? Pres Taylor called them up at the last moment. Are we to assume that either Logan or Pillar survived and gave up that information?

FuturePilot
May 25th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Best TV show ever. Sad to see it's over. I was very satisfied with the ending.

forrestcupp
May 25th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I have one unanswered question about the 24 finale, how did CTU (Chloe/Arlo/Ortiz) get the satellite phone number of the 2 assassins about to kill Jack? Pres Taylor called them up at the last moment. Are we to assume that either Logan or Pillar survived and gave up that information?

They almost made it seem like they were able to tap into their phone with some device in the area that they were able to point in their direction because they found them with the drone. I doubt if it's very realistic, but still cool.

But they definitely left it open for Logan to be alive for the movie.

free24fan
May 25th, 2010, 10:19 PM
They almost made it seem like they were able to tap into their phone with some device in the area that they were able to point in their direction because they found them with the drone. I doubt if it's very realistic, but still cool.

But they definitely left it open for Logan to be alive for the movie.

Good call. I just watched it again, one of the assassins tells the other assassin "They've got a drone overhead and used a directed microwave signal to tap into the phone".

Mystery solved :)

doorknob60
May 25th, 2010, 11:36 PM
I'm somewhat satisfied. It was good, but I want more 24 :( Oh well, I guess I'll just watch old seasons of it again.