PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Mediaplayer key

natarajmb
May 25th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Hi All,

I have searched through the forum, but the can't find a answer, How could I associate "Media Player" key to new media player?

Let me explain my scenario, I use to use banshee and now I have moved on to Exaile all my other media player keys work on Dell 1530 except "Media Player" key (which starts media player). Its still associated with Banshee and want that to be assigned to new media player. How should I go about doing that? ( I am using lynx).

Cheers!

hok00age
May 25th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Hi All,

I have searched through the forum, but the can't find a answer, How could I associate "Media Player" key to new media player?

Let me explain my scenario, I use to use banshee and now I have moved on to Exaile all my other media player keys work on Dell 1530 except "Media Player" key (which starts media player). Its still associated with Banshee and want that to be assigned to new media player. How should I go about doing that? ( I am using lynx).

Cheers!
Have you set Exaile as default Multimedia Player? If not go to System > Preferences > Preferred Applications to do so. And you might check your keyboard shortcut too. :)

natarajmb
May 25th, 2010, 10:49 AM
awesome solved it thanks.

hok00age
May 25th, 2010, 10:54 AM
awesome solved it thanks.
You're very welcome. Don't forget to add SOLVED badge to this thread mate!!!