PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Blackberry Messenger Group

kg4tah
May 23rd, 2010, 07:52 AM
I have created a ubuntu bbm messenger group for general chat and pic / wallpaper sharing. If you have a blackberry and want to join my group just send a PIN message to 30EA26B8 and in the message mention ubuntu bbm group and I will send you the group request. I tried to upload the group bar code for easier access but the png file will not post on my profile pics section. BBM groups are limited to 30 members so its a shame we cant get more in there. I work rotating shifts and it will be nice for me on nights to help the time pass by a little faster :-)

**This group is for general chat and not limited to ubuntu by the way** If your not accepted as soon as you send me the request its because im either sleeping or busy but i will add everyone who request until the 30 max limit is reached.

kg4tah
May 23rd, 2010, 09:40 PM
Here is the bar code to scan if your using version 5 or better of bbm

http://ubuntuforums.org/picture.php?albumid=1851&pictureid=6238

kg4tah
May 28th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Up to 4 members.... Still have 26 spots open! Come on blackberry users :-)

SCrid2000
November 29th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Scanned the barcode, awaiting confirmation - I'm a huge BlackBerry lover.

markyb73
November 29th, 2010, 11:21 AM
scanned :)

c00lwaterz
November 29th, 2010, 11:28 AM
i have blackberry curve but i don't know how to use my blackberry messenger. I know my pin but I don't know how to activate. do i need to pay my sim provider for the service?

SCrid2000
December 2nd, 2010, 07:18 AM
*Nevermind :(

c00lwaterz
December 4th, 2010, 02:59 PM
scrid2000, i added you but you did not respond

hunter_te
January 1st, 2011, 07:52 PM
Since all above groups seem dead, I am starting a new one. Pin me on 306-DF-23-A and just say ubuntu. I will invite you.

c00lwaterz
January 1st, 2011, 08:54 PM
Since all above groups seem dead, I am starting a new one. Pin me on 306-DF-23-A and just say ubuntu. I will invite you.

i have problem connecting to data plan. I have regsterd to my sim provider then it work good. after 3 weeks, it did not work already. im using prepaid sim card. even i register, then i receive a response from sim provider that i am successfully registered but still can't use it. I follow some guide in google by deleting service books. then when i delete I restart the phone and wait for 1 day. and register again for BIS but it won't work. I don't know what to do now. im tired of fixing this one. any help is appreciated.

hunter_te
January 3rd, 2011, 05:37 PM
i have problem connecting to data plan. I have regsterd to my sim provider then it work good. after 3 weeks, it did not work already. im using prepaid sim card. even i register, then i receive a response from sim provider that i am successfully registered but still can't use it. I follow some guide in google by deleting service books. then when i delete I restart the phone and wait for 1 day. and register again for BIS but it won't work. I don't know what to do now. im tired of fixing this one. any help is appreciated.

Go to options>advanced options>TCP/IP and check if any of them are ticked, if yes untick both. If no then I have no idea lol. Take it to subscriber care zone.

c00lwaterz
January 4th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Go to options>advanced options>TCP/IP and check if any of them are ticked, if yes untick both. If no then I have no idea lol. Take it to subscriber care zone.

i saw apn is checked. why should i uncheck? what to do next?

c00lwaterz
January 4th, 2011, 06:37 PM

i follow the untick process for apn. now my register to host routing table worked. thanks so much!! after register hrt, my service books is now loaded again. thanks so much. i will try to use bbm and other, i will message you in bbm if it worked. thanks :lolflag:

c00lwaterz
January 4th, 2011, 06:38 PM

i follow the untick process for apn. now my register to host routing table worked. thanks so much!! after register hrt, my service books is now loaded again. thanks so much. i will try to use bbm and other, i will message you in bbm if it worked. thanks :lolflag:

hunter_te
January 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM

Glad to be of help. ):P

And here's the barcode for the group....

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9545/barcodey.jpg

EDIT: whats this??