PDA

View Full Version : [gnome] Lock zoom level in Eye of Gnome?

ralf57
May 20th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Hi all,
is it possible to lock the zoom level in Eye of Gnome viewer?
I haven't found a way to do it neither this capability seems to be provided via plugin.

x19mark
May 24th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I had this problem with the 32-bit (desktop) version of Ubuntu 9.10 (Gnome) and I'm having this problem with the 32-bit (desktop) version of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Gnome). It's very annoying!! I don't recall having ever had this problem before.

When I look at the contents of my various folders--screen shots, downloaded digital images, etc., etc.--I want all these images to be displayed at their normal (original) size. What actually happens, though, is that I always end up having to click on the "Show the image at its normal size" button every time that I display the "Next" or the "Previous" image! I haven't yet found a way to instruct Eye of Gnome to ALWAYS show the image at its normal size! I shouldn't have to keep clicking on a button to show the images at their normal size!

What I know is this: It should not be this hard to adjust this IMPORTANT setting. There's something wrong with such a system, no matter how you look at it. Yes, of course--I presume that there is some way to correct this problem. It just shouldn't be this hard to correct.

Okay. Who knows how to solve this problem? Anybody?

Mark